• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

buying

assassinho

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
i buy - 19 white poc- 33 yellow poc- 43 green poc12 blue poc. leave a msg here and i will msg you back and we make a deal:thumbup:

i buy - 19 white poc- 33 yellow poc- 43 green poc12 blue poc. leave a msg here and i will msg you back and we make a deal:thumbup:
Mhmm..You allways spam my topcis..So my turn now, First of all you said you didnt play? second, ur in-game name? third, your a noob, fourth, GIVE ME UR GOD DAMN NAME IN-GAME!

Mhmm..You allways spam my topcis..So my turn now, First of all you said you didnt play? second, ur in-game name? third, your a noob, fourth, GIVE ME UR GOD DAMN NAME IN-GAME!

you hate me huh?^_^ to bad im a peacefull person:D SO CHILL OUT

His other friend/brother/sharer is Last Man

thats just a friend on softcores you wanna know all my friends?
addeman, houhou, fawzii, nape olion, coors, fuzja, morti knight, keep it going. so what you wanna get whit this?

Addeman and Coors aren't ur friends, they're just ur old guildmates. I'll bet he'll help me killing u if I want to lol

think what you wanna think bro, but i know coors long time before i was in any guild lol, and addeman i still know (because of guild yes) but i still talk whit him and that shit. :thumbup:

Hehe u think u know Coors longer as I do? I've met him an ot before, when we used to fight together and vs. each other.

OMFG READ AGAIN: i have never said i know him longer than you do... i just telling you that i dont know him from guild....<_< stop posting here? i got my stuffs already so THREAD CLOSED STAY POST HERE IF YOU WANT MORE POSTS AND WANNABE POINTLESS GOOD LUCK WHIT WHAT EVER YOU GONNA DO CIAO ALL

Lol he doens't listen in game, has no ventrilo, has no pvp, take him in ur team if u want, but this guy is seriously useless.

i didnt say he was in fragile he just showed up like janki and his team did after we beat the polaks

Lol he doens't listen in game, has no ventrilo, has no pvp, take him in ur team if u want, but this guy is seriously useless.

haha i dont have ventrilo? to bad that i got banned from fragile vent. WOOPS I HAVE VENTRILO fould 1. i always open guild chat if i loggin WOOPS fould 2. last war whit fragile i had 5 frags and i was on place 3 of fraggers WOOPS fould 3 i do got some pvp skills, becuase if i didn't i çouldn't kill some people.

List of pps that hates you on this lan:
Me STREETMANIAC
Hybriz
Trixaarn
Flens Kay
Raxor
Achmad Burgzi
:]

Back