• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [Tibia, Websites, Mobile Apps, Marketing] Looking to take your project to a new standard?

I want that firewall, it could mean I could stop spending money on Gb/s networks and migrate down to a 10 Mb/s network instead, would be a lot cheaper drawd up though years of usage.

Hello I need info about hosting... set server online
Whatsapp +528991895054 (MX)

While it is true that a mere firewall won't stop a DDoS attack, it is still mandatory. There are some tweaks and configurations that firewalls have that will help in the process of mitigating a DDoS attack. It is not like those ANTI DDOS Companies merely offer the server more Gbit/s to mitigate a brute force attack, but also most of them have their own custom firewall utilizing various tweaks and techniques which help in the effort of keeping the damage caused by network attacks to a minimum by also closing down the vulnerabilities the server has. Without a firewall and assuming you had a better network only, you have 10000 slaves but no single warrior to quote Leonidas from the movie "300". The firewall is which helps to arm these extra resources you have.

Last edited:
While it is true that a mere firewall won't stop a DDoS attack, it is still mandatory. There are some tweaks and configurations that firewalls have that will help in the process of mitigating a DDoS attack. It is not like those ANTI DDOS Companies merely offer the server more Gbit/s to mitigate a brute force attack, but also most of them have their own custom firewall utilizing various tweaks and techniques which help in the effort of keeping the damage caused by network attacks to a minimum by also closing down the vulnerabilities the server has. Without a firewall and assuming you had a better network only, you have 10000 slaves but no single warrior to quote Leonidas from the movie "300". The firewall is which helps to arm these extra resources you have.

Thank you; however, those people commenting does not care for explanations, it is all about trolling.

OR, they are simply here to give somewhat feedback on you as a person selling services

He is highly recommended, quick and clean work plus he is a very kind person.

NOT recommended. Money hungry, no respect and bad service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a spot open for some one like you and I pay.. pm me if interested

Recommended!
This guy is 100% reliable and does what he says he will do.
I received the scripts fast and if I had any bugs he fixed right away!

Back