• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

calar need money for bless

PLEASE !!PLEASE !!PLEASE !!PLEASE !!PLEASE !!
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
ROTFL.gif
ROTFL.gif
ROTFL.gif
ROTFL.gif

emot-bije-brawo-gif_l.gif

YOU ARE ZERO CALAR BUT IS FUNNY WHAT U THINK ABOUT YOU
GZ FOR U
PLS ME TOO WANT HUNTED AND PING 24H
PLEASE !!PLEASE !!PLEASE !!

Last edited:
calar think he are good commander but he on rl tibia never see dh quest or acces for yalahar so
nvn then
calar = wlampe = ava on 3 on 8.6 _/ with roli \_

calar think he are good commander but he on rl tibia never see dh quest or acces for yalahar so
nvn then
calar = wlampe = ava on 3 on 8.6 _/ with roli \_
yesssssss.... and you have to know it. Sir ahh aka never been to mainland on rl aka jestem mocny w mordzie a w rl jestem kapciem

Sir Ahh yes, we see have you fight on lunar :D playing 3 months on 1 ot and cant handle guys without xxx cash... GRATZ to u and ur almighty leader Veziv.

The image that failed to load in the PM you received from Calar Joker is an IP logger URL. He is using it to get peoples IP-address to flood their Internet connection. He has been permanently banned from OTLand for this. He has also been banned from LunarForce for a week with a final warning, and next time he will get all his accounts deleted. What he is doing doesn't only harm the community of LunarForce, it is also illegal by law in most countries, and we are not going to tolerate it.

It's a shame that someone who complains with thread title "This is really unfair" can't even fight his opponents in a game fairly. And to anyone who thinks I acted on a screenshot as proof again (because surely it can't be possible that I have access to the database of OTLand, right?): keep the senseless posts coming.

Guys, idk if he needs money for blessings, but I do <3 whoever feels nice enough to donate money send 100k to Rugged Mage! :D

The image that failed to load in the PM you received from Calar Joker is an IP logger URL. He is using it to get peoples IP-address to flood their Internet connection. He has been permanently banned from OTLand for this. He has also been banned from LunarForce for a week with a final warning, and next time he will get all his accounts deleted. What he is doing doesn't only harm the community of LunarForce, it is also illegal by law in most countries, and we are not going to tolerate it.

It's a shame that someone who complains with thread title "This is really unfair" can't even fight his opponents in a game fairly. And to anyone who thinks I acted on a screenshot as proof again (because surely it can't be possible that I have access to the database of OTLand, right?): keep the senseless posts coming.

1vyqlvx8.gif

now calar u can back on 8.6 and spam ava and ue on stack u like this....
what a retard H@H@H@H@H@H@
Calar owned by
hahaha.gif
Fatima _/ < SOLO !

Back