• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can a 8.54 be xml??

tsb0314

Reaction score
i have made a 8.0 xml server and i like it but i want to have a 8.54 server. is there any server that is xml and is 8.54.....also if not i have a extra question. if i make a sql server can i have a wireless connection or do i have to be plugged into the internet

ok well i have been looking for about a week for a xml 8.54 server if anyone has any clue where to find it please tell me. also everytime i create a sql server i cannot make myself god. i go to phpmyadmin and look at players and my player is not there.same with accounts only account manager shows up

I think that it will be hard to find a server XML, I suggest you yo use UniformServer & ModernACC instead of XML, or Gesior & Xamp, much better / secure.

ok i just looked for the ModernACC but what is it really. is it like a different type of server or something different? and do i need phpmyadmin with this.

modernACC is a new web system for ur server and they dont make xml servers no more i think the last one was 8.0?

Back