• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can anyone code this?

didnt understand at all what u wanna do...
the link is broken and you are banned now hehehe does someone know what the hell was he talking about? (collecting some ideas for a new ot)

Deathzot said:
The castle siege war is where the most fearless battle for dominance over the server, their enemies and the castle. There are great rewards for holding the castle. All guids may come to the war every weekend but only 1 guild may reign supreme.

Q: What is this?!
A: This is an all out war.

Q: What is the setting of this war?
A: Pvp-E! Yes that is right pvp enforced with a 2x multiplier.

Q: What is the point?
A: To take the castle over.

Q: What good does owning the castle do for my guild?
A: A private hunting area with all the boss spawns in it. On 2 hour timers.

Q: Can my guild hold the castle for more than a week? or longer even?
A: You guild may hold the castle forever. If it can fend off every attacking guild!

Q: How do I take over the castle for my guild??
A: Break down the gates. There are 10 catapolts that can be used to do this! the man using the catapult may not leave it. If he does the gate will repair!

Q: Continue on how to claim the castle!
A: Once you have men using the catapults, some men must break in and secure the vault. Once the vault walls are down, you will need people to pass through the castle and it's corridors in search of the king.

Q: tell me more!
A: Once you find the king buried deep in the castle he will ask you if you wish to claim the castle! If you agree he will announce to the world that you and your guild now own this castle.

Q: A little more info please!
A: Well, keep in mind. you have a world of traps to face in the castle, defenders with walls they can shoot from and a plethora of traps to spring on you. Getting past the defense will not be easy!

Q: If it is so hard wont it be too hard? How can we do all of this?
A: Well, every guild will be against just one guild, the guild that owns the castle. So it is very hard for both sides in this battle. The defenders will suffer lower numbers. The attackers will suffer fighting one another and a series of traps sprung on them.

Q: What is the main goal?
A: Kill people, take the castle....Depends who you are doesn't it?

Q: Why would I risk my exp and levels for this "war"
A: The losses of exp and levels is worth the additional server boss spawns.

Q: How big is the castle?
A: About 2.5 screens wide, 2.5 screens long, and 4 stories tall.
(rather large!)

Q: How will the event be controlled? How will you keep people out, and let others in?
A: There are special actions at the entrance to the war area. One row will allow players to flood in the castle. Those will be the defenders. Another row will allow for attackers to flow in about 5 screens south of the castle.

Q: What if a player opens the rows for his friend to sneak in?
A: Only an admin or a gm can open the rows. And I am the only gm -Death

Q: When is this event?
A: Every Saturday, 6pm Pacific. 9pm Atlantic

This is what it says

This wouldnt be that hard just time consuming.

For the catapult part, create 10 catapults on the map, then create 10 movement scripts so when someone steps on that catapults tile the gate (door) is removed, also make it so when one of the tiles is stepped off of the gate (door) re-appears.

Now make an NPC with broadcasting capabilities, that can scan your SQL database for the players guild and owner, thats talking to the NPC.

For the part where only GM's can let people in, create a fence or wall around the castle, throw down a lever, some tiles and write an action script that checks the players groupID to see if it's a GM/God. This script would also be close to the Anni script.

The traps he speaks of are all going to be movement scripts, basically you step on a tile and a firefield appears under you kind of thing, or an action script for when you click on a door a firefield appears under you, or if there was even less thought put into it then that it would simply be minus a certain amount of health.

The private hunting spawn where bosses appear every 2 hours is nothing more then a simple raid.

Last edited:
Wow you guys are after my ideas. Actually going on my forums and shit? lol. All you had to do was contact me :p

Why is it that so many "new ideas" are things I have had on either Deathzot or ChaosOt and no one ever gives those servers credit. This is the first time I have even seen mention of Deathzot. As for chaos, it is long gone but as well never acknowledged.

At any rate, He can not say I refused anything when he did not ask. I have not ran this event for at least 9 months.

Don't bump up old threads omg.. this thread is 10 month old nearly

Don't bump up old threads omg.. this thread is 10 month old nearly

What's so bad with bumping old threads? It's better than creating new ones.

and he is the owner of deathzot and it was about his server. btw the event wasn't to good but it was bad either it got old after the first 2-3months. the idea was better then it was in actuality

Back