• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can i host 2 server's ?

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
Hello Otland

I wonder if i can host 2 server at 1 computer ?
1 Costum map
and
1 Rl map ?
can i do that :S ?

but how its go whit geisor .. ? can it have like 2 website at 1 computer ? :S
and how good computer do i need ?

Hmm.. I would reccomend like 32gb RAM xD + Yes you can use multiworld system with gesiors ACCPAGE xD.. Or you can go into htdocs. And creat one map called realmap and one called custommap and install the accpage in each of the mapps xD

but how its go whit geisor .. ? can it have like 2 website at 1 computer ? :S
and how good computer do i need ?

If you ask/pay your ISP and ask them if they can assign you an extra IP Address, then you can have 2 servers with different IP's.

To handle websites, you should use a plesk control panel, they are good in situations like this.

Otherwise, you would need to run 1 server on port 7171, and one server on port 7172. With the website, I assume you would need to make a new folder in your htdocs and name it your server's name. Then if people would want to enter the server 2's homepage, they would need to type this on their browsers "IP/server2", depends on what you named your server2 for.

If that was a bit hard to understand, then I suggest you to wait until you know a little bit more about computers & hosting. :p

Back