• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CAN] RPG Online 24/7 8.40

Owned420

Reaction score
This server is based off 1337's MAP , me and a friend of mine are constantly working on the map to add more areas and creatures , exp rate is in stages and changes as you level , no matter what your lvl is their will always be a quest or creature to challenge you guranteed! I have all kinds of self made boss monsters that drop new and edited equipment that will help you on your way , you have access to all the spawns on the map , including my own added teleporter leading to a whole new set of areas.

The server has a low population at this time hopefully to increase, but i guarantee you i will continue updating and leaving the server online 24/7. I have a dedicated system to do so... Well , HAVE FUN!

Quests = DHQ , Anhi , Orsh Anhi , POI , Custom items and creatures and more to be added..

-- exsot.no-ip.info

Last edited:
Nice try mate, when hosting it just put it in the usa section, no one looks at canada because it's so small.

Change it to polish flag, then BR flag, then mexican flag, and at last USA FLAG.

~~ bump , alotta map changes.. new items and bosses , hunting areas , still 24/7.

SUPER BUMP ~

No it didnt need to be bumped , just wanna piss off the above.

~~ bump , aww you hurt my feelings... i no get life plxx.. lmao , right buddy.

Back