• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can somebody help me pleasee :)

droopy219

Reaction score
hello my name its carlos and this is my problem.
i am trying to host a server but all the ones that i tried forgotten ,devland,crazyOt...etc all of them dont save the skill progress ,so im thinking that all those servers cant be wrong maybe its my computer so if anyone know what can be PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!im going crazy looking for a post like this
Thank u for the help :)

The reason your server is not saving skill progress, is because the MySQL database is lacking skill triggers.

Basically, the server should automatically create tables for saving skills, whenever you make a new char, but your server lacks the trigger which does that, so there is no tables for skill saving, and thus the server cannot save skills.

Use the forum search and search for "skill triggers" or similar, to find out how to add them.

Back