• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Can somebody help me plix

Alfred

Reaction score
hi i have download a ot server here on otland
and the server works fine but here comes my question
i can log into mine server. but my friends cant log into it....why???
can it be my router?
plix help me:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the search function and find out about portforwarding, and is your router portforwarded. If nothing else works out for you, you can use Hamachi client to bypass your router and create a virtual LAN network on which your friends will probably be able to connect to.

Hamachi is a program that makes a virtual LAN network over internet. Its used for many games that don't support internet gaming. It makes a fake Local Area Network that games see as if you and your friend are connected via cable, not internet. Visit their site www.hamachi.cc to see more info and download the client.

You and your friends should all get into the same network that you should make. In your config.lua put the number shown in top of the Hamachi window, and your friends should use that number in their ipchangers same like you. I hope it will work for you because i never tested this with the newer servers but i am sure it worked for 7.92 because i didn't know my router's password and my friends played my server that way. If you get stuck in the process, just ask and i will reply asap, but i think everything is explained either on their site, or in my post so far.

Good luck ;)

But sadly, the free version only supports 16 members in the network. So it might not be a good idea if you're planning to host a big server.

Im connected from two routers, does it apply for me too?

From one router goes to second and from second comes to me :confused:

Back