• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.7] Darkots (Serious, Unique server)

Silverleft

Reaction score
DARKOTS
-------------------------------
Surely one of the most serious, unique and realistic tibia servers that can be found. If you were looking for a challange with the "oldschool" feeling then look no further!
Darkots provides you with everything that Real Tibia used to have backdays, before implementation of some ridiculous changes (like built-in aimbot).

Darkots has been created in order to make players believe, they actually play good, old tibia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
What makes Darkots so unique and realistic?
Mostly the fact, that it is ideal copy of Tibia.
You won't find any bugs or issues here that are present on any other servers (like attack/defense formulas).
After this short introduction, I'll name some of the most important Darkots' features:
-Complete Real Tibia Map (there aren't ANY deficiencies).
-Complete Collection of Real Tibia Quests.
-Complete Collection of NPCs (they behave and act identical as in Real Tibia)
-IDEAL Attacking and Blocking Formulas.
-Pure PVP (without "cipbot")
-The Oldschool Feeling...
Server Info:
Host : darkots.net
EXP : 2x (Experience table is changed, you will need half of the original exp to gain level)
Skills : 2x
ML : 2x
Droprate : 1x
Online time : 24x7, on 100 mbit/s dedicated server.
Come and join, you won't regret it!

You can find a Darkots client(the easiest possible way to connect) on its website

well the server isnt getting anyone lmao by pple like "me" does he mean the whole world?

DARKOTS
Surely one of the most serious, unique and realistic tibia servers that can be found. If you were looking for a challange with the "oldschool" feeling then look no further!
Darkots provides you with everything that Real Tibia used to have backdays, before implementation of some ridiculous changes (like built-in aimbot).

Darkots has been created in order to make players believe, they actually play good, old tibia.
You won't find any bugs or issues here that are present on any other servers (like attack/defense formulas).
After this short introduction, I'll name some of the most important Darkots' features:
Server Info:
EXP : 2x (Experience table is changed, you will need half of the original exp to gain level)

You can find a Darkots client(the easiest possible way to connect) on its website

This is RealOTs lol,, I quited it a long time ago because it sux with corruption, and mutch more.. it got fucked up,, that mutch I will never come back.... to any of RealOTs servers....

This is RealOTs lol,, I quited it a long time ago because it sux with corruption, and mutch more.. it got fucked up,, that mutch I will never come back.... to any of RealOTs servers....
"and mutch more" what do you mean?
Yes, it is a second Dennis' server. It does not mean it has to be corrupted. The atmoshphere here is perfect, community is nicer. The one and only thing Darkots' lacks is large amount of players. That is why I advertise it.

Saints Anathema said:
he doesnt want people like u....
Unfortunately, you are right. First of all I hate his way of thinking. You haven't even played it, still you call to change it to your likes. How can you call someone to change rudiments just to fit your needs, while there are people who play it from the beginning and wanted the rates the way they are?
This is completly selfish. Think about it.
As I wrote - this server is meant to be serious. Why do you enter this thread if you don't want a serious one?

Anyhow...
As I wrote before, it is unique. There are barely few "serious" servers runned. And this, in my opinion, is the most serious of them. If you want a long term server, similar to old tibia - this one is perfect. If you want an OT with higher rates, then find another one. There are dozens of them. This is an option for these few people who like proper gampeplay.

Surely one of the most serious, unique and realistic tibia servers that can be found.

Indeed. It's the best server that can be recommended to someone who is looking for an oldschool atmosphere. It is like a time machine. It brings back good memories...

DARKOTS

Server Info:

1. i doubt your owner.
2. i doubt its hosted in canada due to the fact its a second realots server which is hosted in the US

1. i doubt your owner.
2. i doubt its hosted in canada due to the fact its a second realots server which is hosted in the US

Sorry, but what has the fact that he ain't the owner to do with the advertisement of the server?

1. i doubt your owner.

1.I have never said I'm the owner.

2.As far as I am concerned it was located in Canada (Toronto, to be exact) for several months now, just as Realots (which used to be hosted in Netherlands backdays).

Anyhow... I can't ensure you about its location. So If you've got confirmed information regarding this case I'll change my first post.

Back