• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You are very right but with bot in game there wont be just 2 teams it will be plenty of em so even if u loose 1 fight and start exping ur enemis will be occupied fighting eachothers and their battle will make another team low with cash ,wich mean consantly there will be fight and alsmot equal lvls
Its even better if big war teams dont play, 5-6 smaller teams 15-20 prople would be fire

Personally I prefer and miss more servers with huge teams like it was in the past, for example u went open in Ank with 50v50 or even more, then third team gathered and came soon. That was huge fun.

Personally I prefer and miss more servers with huge teams like it was in the past, for example u went open in Ank with 50v50 or even more, then third team gathered and came soon. That was huge fun.
There are no teams loke that anynorr because 50+% people have retired...
You can barely get 2 teans of 30 active people

@plxlongtermserv
Well its true, but many people is retired like me, my friends from rl, from tibia. We would play if there would be anything good.
But nowadays there is no server for normal living people, every server is staged to 2-3x on lvl 80, only for no lifers, we dont have bots etc anymore becouse we are not in "tibia business" anymore. We will not compete with no lifers spending time in game for whole days. If stages could be higher or some kind of cavebot in client for sure we would have many people.
Look at some versions of Realera or Kasteria, there were hundreds of people, but they couldnt compete with 2 teams based on no lifers. In the past you could just set ur bot on water elementals, some dls with sd, and you could compete on your 120-130lvl char with no lifer one on lvl 180.
Now this unemployed no lifer making level 140 (with all this strange "bosses", tasks etc) while you are level 80 with last 2/3x stage and you dont know what to do becouse u know shit about the server.

For me there is only 3 solutions:
1. Server with like 1/2x exp longterm with only real map
2. Server with mid rates and bot which will close the gap with normal players and no lifers
or
3. Server with higher rates untill level 100~ and mid-hi loot rate which will allow everyone to take some numbers.

Its even better if big war teams dont play, 5-6 smaller teams 15-20 prople would be fire
Yeaah this is the thing I personaly wish for. Where teams will be 15 20 wixh will show who got better pvp skill plus there will be loyalty teams and now ppl jumping from 1 to another team every day ,3 4 teams of 15 20 ppl would be playable for very long period ,my opinion

The best thing is that this Niebelski dude doesnt even answer or communicate when there is downtime between versions, and then just appears out of the blue for 5 days before and after launch and same thing again, no wonder his server fell apart...

Now he has a good timing and a chance to do something again but he is AFK, no one answers anywhere, only a vague message on discord "We are working on something..." Like what are you working on, share it with your community and playersbase, even games like LOL that have 10s of millions of players share their thoughts on daily basis and discuss it on reddit, discord and forums, but you are above that,,,

What a smart move by Niebelski as always, disappear without a trace, then reemerge with the same sht after 1 month, say that you listened to players but you actually didn't and wonder why no one plays your ots anymore...

What a smart move by Niebelski as always, disappear without a trace, then reemerge with the same sht after 1 month, say that you listened to players but you actually didn't and wonder why no one plays your ots anymore...
Are you a part of Castabra support? Have I missed something? Where your informations comes from about Castabra? As currently you are spreading just false informations. How come can you say anything about we are not listening to players if we haven't made a single post yet about upcomming server?

PS. It's been almost 2 months since Castabra 7.92 launch already, not 1 as you've said (and we still didn't share launch date) - still a false info.

I see that you announced Castabra 8.0 server, can we have some more information?

Will it be like Kasteria map, warzones, balance (I hope)? What's the point of bot if you can't bot anywhere due to no good places?

Kasteria map will also allow manual players to have more adventages on better spawns like Prison, Walls, Venoms, Barghets etc...

It will also give players outside the war and pk to do something with warzones, dungeons etc...

Can you make pools about exp rates, loot rates etc, to see what community actually wants...

I see that you announced Castabra 8.0 server, can we have some more information?

Will it be like Kasteria map, warzones, balance (I hope)? What's the point of bot if you can't bot anywhere due to no good places?

Kasteria map will also allow manual players to have more adventages on better spawns like Prison, Walls, Venoms, Barghets etc...

It will also give players outside the war and pk to do something with warzones, dungeons etc...

Can you make pools about exp rates, loot rates etc, to see what community actually wants...
Everything is going to be described soon, please be patient :)

Why u keep replying ur posts with second accounts and nobody is banning you?
I don't have a brain issues to talk to myself if it's that you mean. Why you keep watching and responding in my threads and you don't want to play the server I'm advertising?

I don't have a brain issues to talk to myself if it's that you mean. Why you keep watching and responding in my threads and you don't want to play the server I'm advertising?
Spoofed ots.

Esperemos que sea rápido ya que la gente está ansiosa por jugar algo en este momento ya que no hay otros disponibles para jugar y algunos ya se anunciaron en diciembre.
the truth is one server opens in 4 days, the other one opens in 6 days and the other one opens in 10 days, they are servers without bot. they are 7.92, 8.0 and 8.60 and this server is very good, if something is not done soon the server will lose players because those servers that are going to open and promise a lot, but you also have to wait because they may not play them. and this server is too good to let it lose but but at least if they make it 8.0 there will be 200 - 300 players at least and it will be playable. and another thing is that they should put the counter of people connected so that people know or have an idea of how the server is working and that motivates to play.

there is also another 8.60 but with bot allowed and in that bot version it's like you are playing alone all day.

although it must be understood that the owner must work on the server to deliver it without errors and that takes time.

the truth is one server opens in 4 days, the other one opens in 6 days and the other one opens in 10 days, they are servers without bot. they are 7.92, 8.0 and 8.60 and this server is very good, if something is not done soon the server will lose players because those servers that are going to open and promise a lot, but you also have to wait because they may not play them. and this server is too good to let it lose but but at least if they make it 8.0 there will be 200 - 300 players at least and it will be playable. and another thing is that they should put the counter of people connected so that people know or have an idea of how the server is working and that motivates to play.

there is also another 8.60 but with bot allowed and in that bot version it's like you are playing alone all day.

although it must be understood that the owner must work on the server to deliver it without errors and that takes time.
Its coming 3rd novebmber

The planned start of the Lucidity, the second world of Castabra will take place on 3 November 2022 at 18:00 BRT (22:00 CET).

au9SMQ9.png

First of all we would like to express our greatest appreciation to our players of Castabra - we have been overwhelmed by the support and feedback from the community. Castabra has been a huge success since starting and this is down to the community and the hard work of our team. Whilst Castabra has been running we are always considering how to continue perfecting your playing experience, and we are extremely excited to show you the developments in the new world, Lucidity.

The Castabra project was launched to connect with a new community for us, the BR/USA community. When we first launched we sat around 100-150 players and in such a short space of time the server grew rapidly day by day, and within 4-5 weeks there was a stable 600+ players online. Having 1,000+ players was never our goal, but to engage with a new community and produce a server everyone loved and enjoyed was top of the list.

We must express our huge gratitude to the Administrator of Old Tibia Fanpage and his support network, for without their leadership, ideas and strategies, we would not be here announcing this incredible project today.

With Castabra's success we have also concentrated our efforts on developing a server that welcomes both our EU and BR/USA community. Through hours of meticulous testing we can now invite you to a unique server from which everyone can join - offering an incredible opportunity to merge two huge communities, on one impressive server.

pZgKOmC.png

Our goal for several years has been to perfect the infrastructure of our server enabling players from across the world to connect in one place. It may surprise you as we announce this today, but finally we can share our long term project. When you login to Castabra our infrastructure is automatically connecting you to several servers, optimizing the best possible connection and providing you with the most stable option. We are now able to share the astounding result of our long journey with you, offering the first ever server where you can connect from anywhere in the world!

The hard work has been done, we ask you to join us and enjoy it for yourself!

Although at first we were sceptical, our new partners at Old Tibia Fanpage and the wonderful BR/USA community have opened our eyes to a new way of playing. We have been hosting servers for the EU community for many many years and all the changes and suggestions made for Castabra were completely against our usual way of working! Adding a built in bot including cave bot, we thought this was crazy! It's because of this experience that we are able to find the conclusions we have today and refine an exciting new world to bring you.

Let's face it, our beautiful games community from across the world is appealing to a huge percentage of players slowly getting less time to play. Following Castabra and reviewing every single impact this implementation had we have established the perfect balance - keeping a totally clean Cave Bot and strictly removing all PVP bot functions.

This has not been a simple process, taking all feedback into consideration and ensuring the new system works perfectly, your game-play experience will now offer a solution for people with less time and include benefits for those who have more.

We accept that in the past, mistakes have been made and steep learning curves have been endured. One of the key points of pain was over powered spawns playing a large role in making servers unbalanced or perhaps.. favorable to certain people. This incredible new world will not host any of these broken spawns, having reconnected with the community on what is important and exploring successful options from the more original, beautiful part of the game.

To give some clarity on the burning questions we know both our EU community and BR/USA community will have, we would like to inform everybody of a few hot topics about the server:
  • There will be no Inquisition
  • There is no PZ on boats or carpets
  • PVP enforced (the same as Castabra Infinity)
  • Anti noob char system for War
  • Exori Vis is following target
  • Shared exp bonus for each different vocation in your party (a maximum of 60% extra for all 4 vocations)
  • Tasks will be for Money only, no EXP tasks
  • Frag system (please see Server information)
  • No overpowered custom spawns
  • No overpowered custom items
We would like to invite you to our discord server Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/4wPCNJ6), where you can talk with the entire support, propose your changes, conduct discussions and look for companions to play together!

Castabra has been structured and designed to meet the current player requirements and all in all give back to the community something you have all been waiting for.

Experience Stages
From LevelTo LevelMultiplier

Skill Stages
From Skill LevelTo Skill LevelMultiplier
Magic Rate:3x
Loot Rate:2x

This server has all the ingredients to be a long term success, whilst offering the most exciting experiences every single day. Prepare your friends, prepare your teams as we look forward to this phenomenal adventure!

Why 1x tho, its to low without custom spawns/items, peaople will lose motivation to play honestly

Make a pool for 1.5x or 2x since there is no green stamina, nothing

Why 1x tho, its to low without custom spawns/items, peaople will lose motivation to play honestly

Make a pool for 1.5x or 2x since there is no green stamina, nothing
what I think is that the x1 should be at level 70, I think the administrator put it at level 131 for those who don't have time to play and besides that the server has a bot, how are they going to lose motivation if they have the bot?
for this reason is that the server is very good because there is a lot of war and that is what motivates you to play, the motivation is not to level up until you get bored, the motivation is to kill enemies to see who is in charge and who is the boss XD