• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hey @Niebieski is it possible to add more respawns? since the server is full of people i cannot find any hunt spot free.. I really want to play but ur server is that crowded that is not possible for me...
Arny i see larvas was free its possible to exp there good luck profitado on dedado.

The planned start of the Facility will take place on 14 July 2022 at 20:00 CEST and will be hosted in Europe with amazing proxies for US and BR players.

ihRu6DR.png

Connection information:

Client: Custom modified 8.0 client.

We know that it is summer and each of you enjoys the charms of holidays, that’s why we have decided to start very fast paced world so called Facility that most of you were expecting such server. Facility has been prepared for also these people who don’t have as much time to play as others and wants to be near top players with their levels.

Facility will be a world with settings that most of you remember from our very long edition which lasted for 6 months with all of the newest features we have been developing since that time of course.

We would like to present you most interesting features:
  • Amount of received Warzone points for completing missions has been increased fivefold
  • From now you may buy infernal arrows from Willard in Edron
  • Stackable runes and potions
  • Doubled mana regeneration compared to rest of the Kasteria worlds
  • Magic Level rate has been increased to 5
  • Loot rate has been increased to 5
  • You will receive 20% extra experience each vocation in your party, which means having a full party of 4 vocation you will be receiving extra 80% of gained experience

Experience stages:
  • level 1 to level 20: 18x
  • level 21 to level 40: 12x
  • level 41 to level 60: 8x
  • level 61 to level 90: 6x
  • level 91 to level 130: 4x
  • level 131 to level 999: 3x

At the beginning players are always hard competing to get the best possible start so we have some exciting opportunities to grant a few lucky winners with some prizes. We have prepared several competitions including a Facebook Contest from which you can win premium points packages and use them in our in-game store.

We would also like to invite you to our discord server Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/4wPCNJ6), where you can talk with the entire support, propose your changes, conduct discussions and look for companions to play together!

Prepare yourselves, the new world Facility is coming!

@Bud Diitchwater tell mitch that we're not gonna join. Not a single good team will join so good luck to rpg kids.
Its re-heated, leftover dinner from a week ago, Im not hungry

@Bud Diitchwater tell mitch that we're not gonna join. Not a single good team will join so good luck to rpg kids.
Its re-heated, leftover dinner from a week ago, Im not hungry
They are all playing medivia anyway, same like askara, maybe 50 players join and thats it

I'm sorry, is there something wrong with the client? How in God's name could it weight over 310MBs?

best ot ever. i dont know why ppl flame about it
Me too.
Everyone complaining about global warming, saving the planet, recycling etc blablabla
Here you have Niebieski who recycle same trash 57 times this year and nobody giving him nobel prize???
I am shocked guys, come on...

We are launching TODAY at 20:00 CEST!
Register your account now: https://kasteria.pl/account/create

Remember to use your dedicated reflink which may be found in your account panel on the website and share the info about the launch with your friends!

rekl.png

Oh have mighty have fallen, 600 players with its usual 300-400 spoof script and most others afk on trainers, there is probably only double digits number of players running around the map actively playing and i can't say i fault them...

But it seems like generally this era of tibia has passed and only boomed in 2020 due to covid locksdowns and stuff, non of the servers are succesfull anymore, there isn't even 1000 active players in 7.4/8.0 community and if u split them in 10 servers u get nothing...

Should have made a long term 2x/1x ot with custom content waay back in 2020 when everyone wanted it, you would have probably had more credibility and player trust now...

Who cares about credibility and players trust? Let’s just spoof a little less than before and perma re-run an advertisement video on our new twitch channel because no tibia influencer want to play kasteria/askara anymore