• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
kasteria v156?
XD
What matters is that he is doing what people ask him, a person like that has a future in ot server.

The only thing missing is to add a list of online players and record players, that motivates people a lot, playing for 3 days and seeing that it keeps breaking records makes that even if the person does not like ot keep playing it.

150 players on launch, yikes
It doesn't matter, you can still have fun ;-) we left the Castabra advertisement in the hands of OldTibia fanpage, we are just maintaining and developing the server

The beginning of Castabra's has been an incredible journey as we welcome Brazil community for the first time.

We knew that most of you were asking for a Mobile - Android Game Client. We have responded to the needs of you - the great community!

Since now, you are able to play on any mobile phone that uses Android as a operation system, you may download the client following this link: https://castabra.com/client/mobile.
wgo5P5K.png

We were receiving a reports from US players that their connection is not stable, we have found an issue in our configuration and immediately corrected it. US players should not have a problem with their ping anymore. If you had an issues with your connection, please download new client from our website.

We look forward to keeping you updated and welcome you to Castabra!

Last edited:
what's the difference for you between 2k online with 150 players and 150 players like right now?
150 ppl online when in client is free bot is good record for you or what ?
Why on kasteria was like 1000 + and here od 150?

52 ping green , but it lags like in a Russian tank, it cannot be played this server it like human.

I pressed the exit yesterday because it is not suitable for the game.

I wonder why server owners don't open any servers when there's nothing to play, and suddenly when one opens something, several servers appear at the same time.

Is it done on purpose out of jealousy and the will to take over other players, or whether the servers owners are people with a very low iq and have no idea that if they open the server without advertising at the same time other players will not join other server without good advertisement and promotion.

The empty stack of servers has nothing, in some time something will appear and they will display several servers at the same time openly, but it is so illogical and absurd that it's hard to believe that human stupidity is so advanced.

IDK what is going on. It's called Canada datacenter, but it shows 44 ms in client. There is no way to get 44 ms to Canada datacenter from Europe (I expected 100-150ms).

I started in Ankrahmun as Sorcerer, there is no option to pick town on website. Killed 1 larva - dropped 1 gold, no food - and died, because I had no mana (no food at start on main and no rook to get some money/food).

Someone in-game told me that travel up to 20 lvl is free, so I moved to Thais, but there is no information that I can sail to other towns for free in game. I would expect it in some on-login message, as there is no town to pick on website.

After death on larvas I've became lvl 7... with 5 mana. Tried to walk to boat, but 5-10 MC with 8 lvl tried to kill me. Wtf? PvP limit 8 with start on main with level 8? Looks like very bad idea. 45 minutes on rook - in 7.92 times - on RL Tibia were made to block random 8 lvl PK.
I'm lucky it's Ankrahmun and I've jumped up/down thru pyramids to the boat.

I know it's RL map 7.92, but I expected some 7.92 in 2022 style, not Cipsoft 2007 (7.92 release date) nightmare.

EDIT:
I've watched some casts. There are stackable runes and potions? So we get all low level 7.92 nightmare and then on higher level game becomes as easy as on 8.1? WTF? Hard start, easy late game?

Last edited:
The beginning of Castabra's has been an incredible journey as we welcome Brazil community for the first time.

We knew that most of you were asking for a Mobile - Android Game Client. We have responded to the needs of you - the great community!

Since now, you are able to play on any mobile phone that uses Android as a operation system, you may download the client following this link: https://castabra.com/client/mobile.
wgo5P5K.png

We were receiving a reports from US players that their connection is not stable, we have found an issue in our configuration and immediately corrected it. US players should not have a problem with their ping anymore. If you had an issues with your connection, please download new client from our website.

We look forward to keeping you updated and welcome you to Castabra!
Will you make android client for Kasteria?

failure again, seems ppl got enough of niebieski servers - and they not only talking they wont play as they did before (they still played it), now they srsly dont play his servers :)

Will you make android client for Kasteria?
Probably I'll be doing this, however lot of things have to be done when it comes to the mobile version to make it seriously playable on mobile phones using your hands (fighting, exping etc) as currently most of the people are using it just to put a bot on it, and on Kasteria we will not have any built-in bot obviously.
failure again, seems ppl got enough of niebieski servers - and they not only talking they wont play as they did before (they still played it), now they srsly dont play his servers :)
The server is dedicated mostly for Brazil players, we were not even targeting EU players mate. However, I'm not thinking it's a failure, it's just different - server has beaten new record which is 250 players last night. You have to also know that on Castabra there are no training monks aswell.

Probably I'll be doing this, however lot of things have to be done when it comes to the mobile version to make it seriously playable on mobile phones using your hands (fighting, exping etc) as currently most of the people are using it just to put a bot on it, and on Kasteria we will not have any built-in bot obviously.

The server is dedicated mostly for Brazil players, we were not even targeting EU players mate. However, I'm not thinking it's a failure, it's just different - server has beaten new record which is 250 players last night. You have to also know that on Castabra there are no training monks aswell.
You should actually make a separate Kasteria server with both and lower stages for people with less time who want to enjoy your server and content...

Already the number increased to 300, new teams were connected to play, the server is very good.

Last edited:
@Niebieski
Will you consider making separate Kasteria world with enabled bot and android client... I think that's a good way to get back into a community and get some old players back.
Most people simply don't play because they don't have time to keep up with other people, but with bot people can keep up and people that want to play by hand can still have better exp when they play and they also have option to bot
its a win win for you as people will play for pacc/cash etc

@Niebieski
Will you consider making separate Kasteria world with enabled bot and android client... I think that's a good way to get back into a community and get some old players back.
Most people simply don't play because they don't have time to keep up with other people, but with bot people can keep up and people that want to play by hand can still have better exp when they play and they also have option to bot
its a win win for you as people will play for pacc/cash etc
Not sure if the Europe community is ready for such a server with built-in bot, it all depends of their expectations.

In today's news, we would like to share with you informations about the things we have been working on over the last few days, as well as those that will be introduced in the near future.

We have been receiving a lot of requets from players about Svargrond. At the beginning of the creation of Castabra, our assumption was to keep the original 7.92 content and possibly develop it with custom content, however due your expectations we have decided that Svargrond will appear on Castabra on 8 September at 18:00 BRT - but so you all know, it will be the only addition city that is going to be added on the server. We wants to develop our own things with our own way - which is working on current game places which has been forgetten.

U09iAVg.png

With today's server save we have been implemented a brand new custom spawn with Toxic and Venom Spiders. The spawn has been designed for levels 80+ and might be found somewhere on the Plains of Havoc surface. In addition to the spawn itself, you will also find the quest inside from which you will receive exciting prize! We won't be spoiling the place, so hit the road explorer!

FKXEEqy.png

Update of the client has taken a place today aswell, please do not forget to update it everytime the update is released. This will help you avoid problems related to the game.

Due to game client update, we have received several reports that you have lost your bot configs, that shouldn't happen anymore however if you want to restore your configs you will have to follow this instruction:

In the Search Bar on your Windows Toolbar, type %appdata% and press Enter. Go to OTClientV8 directory and find Castabra_v6. Copy the bot directory that is inside and go back to OTClientV8 directory, find Castabra_v8, go inside this and paste your bot directory inside. Please remember that you have to do that with closed client, otherwise the client is goiing to overwrite it.

We are always working on the next development of the server and taking a very detailed strategy when deciding what the next update should be. We will continue to strive for perfection in every possible way so keep sending us your feedback as this is what helps us platform the perfect server for you, our players.

We invite you to use our very active discord - Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/4wPCNJ6).

Stay tuned for more updates soon!