• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
what I think is that the x1 should be at level 70, I think the administrator put it at level 131 for those who don't have time to play and besides that the server has a bot, how are they going to lose motivation if they have the bot?
for this reason is that the server is very good because there is a lot of war and that is what motivates you to play, the motivation is not to level up until you get bored, the motivation is to kill enemies to see who is in charge and who is the boss XD
Because when people get to 1x it will take them 3-4h for lvl on bot and 1h by hand, it wont be worth to exp due to sneaks and wars, so prople will log out and not bother exping and only log in for war and thats how servers die...

If it was 1x since beggining then ok, but since you can get 100 in 2 days and cant progress anymore after 130 its boring and people lose motivation...

Because when people get to 1x it will take them 3-4h for lvl on bot and 1h by hand, it wont be worth to exp due to sneaks and wars, so prople will log out and not bother exping and only log in for war and thats how servers die...

If it was 1x since beggining then ok, but since you can get 100 in 2 days and cant progress anymore after 130 its boring and people lose motivation...
We might consider doing some rework on stages, I'll have to speak with the rest of support what they think about it and will let you know as soon as possible.

Friend the truth the people lose motivation when a server has many errors or the administrator does not listen to the community and in other cases maybe they lose it because a server can be pay to win, I have seen many x1 experience servers from level 1 and people take years playing them.
also castabra 7.92 was a success and I played it for a long time, more or less 25 days, but I had a little problem and I couldn't play, but my motivation is so strong that I will play it again in this new server. and also now has better rates and will be better than the 7.92

Friend the truth the people lose motivation when a server has many errors or the administrator does not listen to the community and in other cases maybe they lose it because a server can be pay to win, I have seen many x1 experience servers from level 1 and people take years playing them.
also castabra 7.92 was a success and I played it for a long time, more or less 25 days, but I had a little problem and I couldn't play, but my motivation is so strong that I will play it again in this new server. and also now has better rates and will be better than the 7.92
I agree its a good server, i just state my opinion, i will.play either way

Can I suggest adding Venom Dragons to new world, those monsters are well balanced and strong, they have a lot of hp compared to exp so it's a slower exp than frosts, dls, wrls, etc and it's a fun and unique spawn.

Also since it's an island like okolnir, if you take pz there you can easily get killed, boat is also 4 sqm so you can't block spawn or hide, if you hunt there and get ganked you are most likely dead.

And that spawn suits all vocations:
  • it gives paladin something to hunt once they get 100 as they can hunt from distance with decent exp/loot
  • Mages can sd it with stairs or mana shield but they will waste a lot since they use sds, but it's a decent exp
  • EKs can exp there after 120+ luring 2 or earlier with fire fields...

It's also good for team hunts at like level 90+ and it's not to fast or OP exp...

Can I suggest adding Venom Dragons to new world, those monsters are well balanced and strong, they have a lot of hp compared to exp so it's a slower exp than frosts, dls, wrls, etc and it's a fun and unique spawn.

Also since it's an island like okolnir, if you take pz there you can easily get killed, boat is also 4 sqm so you can't block spawn or hide, if you hunt there and get ganked you are most likely dead.

• it gives paladin something to hunt once they get 100 as they can hunt from distance with decent exp/loot
  • Mages can sd it with stairs or mana shield but they will waste a lot since they use sds, but it's a decent exp

It's also good for team hunts at like level 90+ and it's not to fast or OP exp...
I agree plus its a spawn that can't be botted because monsters are too strong, maube 200ek can, but people can always lure 6-7 and lill the botter..

We might consider adding the spawn, however I cannot promise you it will be there on the launch day - we will analyze the situation on the server when it comes to the spawns during the gameplay and eventually will be adding new ones.
spoofed ots, dont recommend join he take ur money and leave ots after 1 day
This is definitely not a Castabra description, however thanks for the free bump.

why such low rate? Do some serious REALLY LOW or medium HIGH instead of this 2/3x above 70
why no pz on boats? ok on carpets but still no pz on boats will just do much shit instead of anything good

why such low rate? Do some serious REALLY LOW or medium HIGH instead of this 2/3x above 70
why no pz on boats? ok on carpets but still no pz on boats will just do much shit instead of anything good
Its a BR ot thats how they like it and honestly their ots last way longer than EU so they might be onto somrthing...

But i agree 1x is too low honestly

We had even lower rates on Infinity world of Castabra and people been enjoying it alot with even lower party share experience than it'll be on Lucidity world aswell - the world was huge alive (which I mean, WAR people been daily exping or fighting everyday) for 1.5 month and we still having around 100 players online daily of RPG players and everyone loves the server as it is.

About the carpets, it's something that our Brasil community were asking for alot, and in my opinion it's really good idea having it - the wars are more dynamic and untill you won't crush your enemies down within a second you may not kill 'em all. Really, from what we've seen on Castabra (Infinity world) it was a really great feature.

Its a BR ot thats how they like it and honestly their ots last way longer than EU so they might be onto somrthing...

But i agree 1x is too low honestly
That's been written above, we will consider changing ending XP rate (the 1x one) - you supposed to receive information about it till tonight here on Otland, our Discord or website of Castabra.

We had even lower rates on Infinity world of Castabra and people been enjoying it alot with even lower party share experience than it'll be on Lucidity world aswell - the world was huge alive (which I mean, WAR people been daily exping or fighting everyday) for 1.5 month and we still having around 100 players online daily of RPG players and everyone loves the server as it is.

About the carpets, it's something that our Brasil community were asking for alot, and in my opinion it's really good idea having it - the wars are more dynamic and untill you won't crush your enemies down within a second you may not kill 'em all. Really, from what we've seen on Castabra (Infinity world) it was a really great feature.

That's been written above, we will consider changing ending XP rate (the 1x one) - you supposed to receive information about it till tonight here on Otland, our Discord or website of Castabra.
Can we also get full list of custom spawns before the launch, it means a lot when deciding vocations before starting, so we can do some planning ahead...

Can we also get full list of custom spawns before the launch, it means a lot when deciding vocations before starting, so we can do some planning ahead...
Yes of course we will provide such list earlier :)

vXqqy3n.png

We would love to invite you to our Facebook contest!

I don't understand how people plays your OTs when you have your polish tutors and their friends and Mitch vowing for your ots only.
You are completely done in the OT community and you will never be successfull again, all your numbers are lies.

I don't understand how people plays your OTs when you have your polish tutors and their friends and Mitch vowing for your ots only.
You are completely done in the OT community and you will never be successfull again, all your numbers are lies.
Because its a good ot, and no one other seems to can create anything decent, there was that Benera project that never went of the ground, you have realera but it's full polish OT and it's corrupted in other way where Punio and guys can do whatever they want, then there is Olders which runs like once a year and most people play it then, but even that ot last one months and br teams on that ot are bad, so its again same eu teams...

And that's it for 8.0 tibia, yes you have 7.4 ots but some people like me just don't like these ots, 7.4 requirs way more play time and preparation for hunt and everything, where on other hand 8.0 is pretty chill and you can hunt and exp easily to get yourself to decent level for war...

Yes Niebelski has a lot of flows, mainly he becomes inactive as soon as ot is one week old and you can't get a hold of him, but on the other hand he is or he has most competent developers so he always comes up first with QOL changes or any other additions and ot is by far smootest out of 3 8.0..

Also it costs nothing to play either of these ots if you don't want to donate, you basically need only prem scroll and on the first day of OT, you can get it for as low as 10-15k and that's it...

Now this Castabra is different to Kasteria in a senese that it doesn't depend soleoly on European teams, first world of castabra didn't even have EU teams and it lasted more than, realear, kasteira or olders with only 2 brazilians teams, and now for this edition after more people have heard about the ot you will get 3 or 4 br teams, mitch's team and most likely another EU team.

Also it's 2022, covid restrictions are done everywhere, so most of people are back in their routines with work, families etc and CAVEBOT helps alot to allow you to get some levels and have fun at night with war.. Because you can get level 90 easily only botting for 4-5 days and war and bot in between, when on others you need to exp 10 days 1-2h every day in order to even get to that point and so on...

I get what you are saying, but there are no other good options, Official tibia sucks, only 7.4 worth playing are hardcore worlds that demand 5h of daily activity if you want to do anything and Medivia which is a good server but is basically a different game with higher damages on world with hoteys and a lot of pay to win features...

Because its a good ot, and no one other seems to can create anything decent, there was that Benera project that never went of the ground, you have realera but it's full polish OT and it's corrupted in other way where Punio and guys can do whatever they want, then there is Olders which runs like once a year and most people play it then, but even that ot last one months and br teams on that ot are bad, so its again same eu teams...

And that's it for 8.0 tibia, yes you have 7.4 ots but some people like me just don't like these ots, 7.4 requirs way more play time and preparation for hunt and everything, where on other hand 8.0 is pretty chill and you can hunt and exp easily to get yourself to decent level for war...

Yes Niebelski has a lot of flows, mainly he becomes inactive as soon as ot is one week old and you can't get a hold of him, but on the other hand he is or he has most competent developers so he always comes up first with QOL changes or any other additions and ot is by far smootest out of 3 8.0..

Also it costs nothing to play either of these ots if you don't want to donate, you basically need only prem scroll and on the first day of OT, you can get it for as low as 10-15k and that's it...

Now this Castabra is different to Kasteria in a senese that it doesn't depend soleoly on European teams, first world of castabra didn't even have EU teams and it lasted more than, realear, kasteira or olders with only 2 brazilians teams, and now for this edition after more people have heard about the ot you will get 3 or 4 br teams, mitch's team and most likely another EU team.

Also it's 2022, covid restrictions are done everywhere, so most of people are back in their routines with work, families etc and CAVEBOT helps alot to allow you to get some levels and have fun at night with war.. Because you can get level 90 easily only botting for 4-5 days and war and bot in between, when on others you need to exp 10 days 1-2h every day in order to even get to that point and so on...

I get what you are saying, but there are no other good options, Official tibia sucks, only 7.4 worth playing are hardcore worlds that demand 5h of daily activity if you want to do anything and Medivia which is a good server but is basically a different game with higher damages on world with hoteys and a lot of pay to win features...
I can and I can't agree of the point of mine 'disappear' after a week of the server launch. It might look like this for you as a players sometimes, while we are not providing lot of updates, but still you have to remember that we are mostly working on updates between editions. However, if you were tracking Castabra process and progress you could've seen that this server has been well managed and it was receiving constant updates - it will be same here - you've got my word about this and I'm not planning to 'disappear' for a longer time, you'll receive lot of decent updates and lot of activity from us when it comes to the support. Meanwhile...

I can and I can't agree of the point of mine 'disappear' after a week of the server launch. It might look like this for you as a players sometimes, while we are not providing lot of updates, but still you have to remember that we are mostly working on updates between editions. However, if you were tracking Castabra process and progress you could've seen that this server has been well managed and it was receiving constant updates - it will be same here - you've got my word about this and I'm not planning to 'disappear' for a longer time, you'll receive lot of decent updates and lot of activity from us when it comes to the support. Meanwhile...

Have you decided on the final exp stage and all the custom spawns, i know i am boring but its leas than 3 days till start