• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Let’s be honest.. the last version a lot of changes were made and many people started to play kasteria again, but in the end it was all about the players that are just garbage (as mentioned above). Either you have hardcore addicted braindeads that hunt 24/7 and get bored really fast (I just wonder if they will ever be happy with any OT at all or just follow every unmotivated „leader“ like sheep) or it’s people that are working and barely find time to get levels and cash and in the end don’t find the motivation to continue because of those hardcore pgs. There was still a lot of content left on the last kasteria version and the wars were even until alek and others decided to firebomb themselves after they dominated one single battle.
I don’t even know if a real map 8.0 1x Rate server like tibiantis with custom updates (like venomir, bonedemons and demon outcasts) if needed after a while would change anything but somehow it’s the only idea that comes to my mind because with something like that you would really get a Server with players that have a real motivation and not only play to leave after like 2-4 weeks.
The problem is that your server has a really bad reputation at the moment because of things that happened in the past and it took you kinda long to change things to good (not even gonna mention the problem with exit log on trainers which obviously allows spoofing).
Instead of realesing new versions like some guys in here change their underwear you should maybe work on a strategy for a real long-term-server.. if that’s actually something that you really want because it will for sure be less income compared to the versions before
and please consider this too. "that ots dying because of enemies not the ots" last 4-5 editions its always dying by the same way that alek does. enemies fire bombing themselves saying we are bored that we fight 1 time a day or sometimes twice. but it never work like that u will fight 24/7 :D
and me/mitch and the rest of our friends and team always find a solutions to keep the ots alive by calling everyone that still have chars that didn't fire bombed it yet to come and even randoms from trade even the "tutors" to make new teams split half and half here and there to play To keep the ots alive. Facts is. ots will keep dying cause of same enemies. facts can never be changed. agreed or disagreed. these are "FACTS" !

and tbh and fair its 30% the ots problem and 70% the enemies problems. cause there are content in ots thats not good and everyone have been talking about it for editions and its never changed at all.. what am saying its not just my opinions its loads of other opinions cause what am saying it was from me and the others we been talked about.

lower exp rate sure thing, lower party share exp, remove training monks, final stage should be atleast 1.2x-1.5x at 80+

Still im full of admire to you Niebieski, people telling u to open some server with rl map and higher rate than this was last time and still idk what u doing xD Also even if u dont want open rl map - you opening askara, still ppl telling u to make higher rates and delete spoof and still u dont do anything about that. Nothing offensive to you but what you got in your head xD

Still im full of admire to you Niebieski, people telling u to open some server with rl map and higher rate than this was last time and still idk what u doing xD Also even if u dont want open rl map - you opening askara, still ppl telling u to make higher rates and delete spoof and still u dont do anything about that. Nothing offensive to you but what you got in your head xD
I wanted to write a 5839 page about kasteria pros and cons because I played 2 last editions and I would like to try again but... Your post is pretty much short version what I want to say. Niebieski never listened to his playerbase, ok i get it, most of the time noobs are complaining about shit cuz they're lazy but I have seen many many good feedbacks and opinions which niebieski should take to his heart before opening 60th edition of kasteria. There's 3 problems, the community is mostly stuped, the owner is acting blind and there's no connection between community and owner. Wish kasteria seasons would last more than 3 days but looks like we need to wait for someone else to make stable, long-term 8.0-8.1~ server.

I wanted to write a 5839 page about kasteria pros and cons because I played 2 last editions and I would like to try again but... Your post is pretty much short version what I want to say. Niebieski never listened to his playerbase, ok i get it, most of the time noobs are complaining about shit cuz they're lazy but I have seen many many good feedbacks and opinions which niebieski should take to his heart before opening 60th edition of kasteria. There's 3 problems, the community is mostly stuped, the owner is acting blind and there's no connection between community and owner. Wish kasteria seasons would last more than 3 days but looks like we need to wait for someone else to make stable, long-term 8.0-8.1~ server.
Nothing would change if god himself made a 8.0 server.

There was only Kasteria/Askara for some time, then Realera came and nothing changed server time only ahortened actually... Then Brazilian Olders.online came (from Nostalrus creators) promising new longest server with BR teams etc... it lasted even less with same EU teams fighting and 2 brazilian noob guilds that lost 50-1 to EU guild and never fought again... Now there is some dude creating basically a same copy/paste server but he seems so fishy and not competent, flameria.net, and same people are commenting on his thread asking for same things and expecting different results for some reason...

Doubt anything will change ever and I believe time for hardcore server is over now since there are mostly no lock downs anymore and people got older, started families etc... Maybe if somone starts tibiantis like project and builds a playerbase from scratch...

I know Nibelski and his team are most competent and have the best product, but they only selectively listen to community and they are fine with things staying the way they are for as long as possible under the disguise that they are doing everything to keep the servers alive and long term...

Nothing would change if god himself made a 8.0 server.

There was only Kasteria/Askara for some time, then Realera came and nothing changed server time only ahortened actually... Then Brazilian Olders.online came (from Nostalrus creators) promising new longest server with BR teams etc... it lasted even less with same EU teams fighting and 2 brazilian noob guilds that lost 50-1 to EU guild and never fought again... Now there is some dude creating basically a same copy/paste server but he seems so fishy and not competent, flameria.net, and same people are commenting on his thread asking for same things and expecting different results for some reason...

Doubt anything will change ever and I believe time for hardcore server is over now since there are mostly no lock downs anymore and people got older, started families etc... Maybe if somone starts tibiantis like project and builds a playerbase from scratch...

I know Nibelski and his team are most competent and have the best product, but they only selectively listen to community and they are fine with things staying the way they are for as long as possible under the disguise that they are doing everything to keep the servers alive and long term...
Sad but true! My team fought on Olders.Online but the EU team was too strong. Niebieski is smart.. copied many things from Olders but his reputation doesn't help. Let's wait the next Olders.

Lol GIF

very funny and sad at the same time is what I read. each of you knows best what to change in the server, what should Niebieski change in himself, what to change in communication, in pvp in the Kasteria ...
I only have one request, start these changes with yourself. whether it's Kasteria or Realesta, whether we do anything or not, whether there is a streamer or not, whether we listen to players or not, always the same result = YOU WILL LEAVE THE SERVER TOO EARLY to go to another one to earn more PLN
good luck Burzyk

very funny and sad at the same time is what I read. each of you knows best what to change in the server, what should Niebieski change in himself, what to change in communication, in pvp in the Kasteria ...
I only have one request, start these changes with yourself. whether it's Kasteria or Realesta, whether we do anything or not, whether there is a streamer or not, whether we listen to players or not, always the same result = YOU WILL LEAVE THE SERVER TOO EARLY to go to another one to earn more PLN
good luck Burzyk
Kasteria has the most authenthic team battles of any 8.0 OT. But do you know whats destroyed this servers impact on the community? It's that its so full of shit the gamemasters/owners dont know how to act as a CEO instead they act like children, they hear all critism as negative and they never take the procedure to maybe think outside of their brain level which they always should! They had a unsharpened diamond but now its just sore coal. Niebieski knows all this but the mula is alot more interesting..You have to understand it from his side of the aspect aswell, I'd also rather earn 5k € on two weeks then 1,200 on 5 months ot

If things were alot harder the server would last longer, this whole shit with trainers and 3 mcs etc is just too easy, if you just spend enough time on ur makers you will have runes for your whole family and the next generation family, i'd say 1 client per player and lets go

It's two week ots maximum like always by Eloth team, its very very sad because they have the best server to give to players but its totally wrong owners, compeltely wrong. After Gesior left Kasteria theyre nothing XD

It's two week ots maximum like always by Eloth team, its very very sad because they have the best server to give to players but its totally wrong owners, compeltely wrong. After Gesior left Kasteria theyre nothing XD
This Askara edition smells like 1 week top unfortunately...

Could you please extend your sentence? What do you mean by 'wrong owners', what do you mean by 'after @Gesior.pl left Kasteria they are nothing"? Gesior did huge work on developing Kasteria with us, however he had better things to do in life instead of fighting with such community, which is ungratefull for anything we do. Still, keep in mind the question I asked and please respond to it, as we are doing everything we can to meet player's expectations and you still you spit on us. If you don't like things we are doing, then please go out of our thread and play wherever you want.

Could you please extend your sentence? What do you mean by 'wrong owners', what do you mean by 'after @Gesior.pl left Kasteria they are nothing"? Gesior did huge work on developing Kasteria with us, however he had better things to do in life instead of fighting with such community, which is ungratefull for anything we do. Still, keep in mind the question I asked and please respond to it, as we are doing everything we can to meet player's expectations and you still you spit on us. If you don't like things we are doing, then please go out of our thread and play wherever you want.
Yes, you read it right, you are not the right owner for a server like this, if you would have any brain cells left you'd understand what I mean by this.
I don't spit on you , see thats where the big problem is as I stated before aswell, you see constructive critisim as negative and personal towards you. Also you do not do everything for your player base, we asked for a few changes for a server I remember I think it was a year ago and u was in ts with us and everything and even confirmed to us that you'll make the changes we asked for but GUESS what??? Did Kamil implement the changes on the start day? No because his RPG players woulnt like higher mort hur dmg / sd dmg, no prays and everything else.

Now a year later you are trying to create a server with the demands we had a year ago , nobody believes in you anymore. People like you are called mytomaner in sweden.

I wish you the best, I have nothing personal against you I stated your first server was the best 8.0 I've played after you saw that you could cash grab, it destroyed your sense of game.

Did Kamil implement the changes on the start day? No because his RPG players woulnt like higher mort hur dmg / sd dmg, no prays and everything else.
let me get in the way but the changes to dmg sd / mort hur were made a long time ago. the fact that you bring it up and don't even know it was done is ignorant on your part and whatever you say now, you are only confirming that the community is wrong and nothing will change it.

let me get in the way but the changes to dmg sd / mort hur were made a long time ago. the fact that you bring it up and don't even know it was done is ignorant on your part and whatever you say now, you are only confirming that the community is wrong and nothing will change it.
When he did this? It's same damage formula on all kasterias lvl 250 ms hit u 312 with sd XDDD

Yes, you read it right, you are not the right owner for a server like this, if you would have any brain cells left you'd understand what I mean by this.
I don't spit on you , see thats where the big problem is as I stated before aswell, you see constructive critisim as negative and personal towards you. Also you do not do everything for your player base, we asked for a few changes for a server I remember I think it was a year ago and u was in ts with us and everything and even confirmed to us that you'll make the changes we asked for but GUESS what??? Did Kamil implement the changes on the start day? No because his RPG players woulnt like higher mort hur dmg / sd dmg, no prays and everything else.

Now a year later you are trying to create a server with the demands we had a year ago , nobody believes in you anymore. People like you are called mytomaner in sweden.

I wish you the best, I have nothing personal against you I stated your first server was the best 8.0 I've played after you saw that you could cash grab, it destroyed your sense of game.
Still you haven't respond the question. Anything you (hopefully you are with any of the "main teams") are speaking about were changed/implemented and most of people who "mean something" in polish/swedish team were approving our changes, then what are you talking about? Which team do you play, we may do some 'face to face', or if you just speaking for yourself, then do not use "WE".

Have fun with anything you do.