• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
remember tibijka when i had 97 axe with axe ring d lance and hitting with exori ~90 to frost dragons even tho old pskojenott says i should do around 200+ dmg

lizards dropping max 10 gp and literally destroying 70 ek with 90 skills and dsm etc so u actually WASTE on them xD fixed after 10 editions

what the fuck do you expect niebieski dont care at all about these small things and this is why ppl dont want to play it long term and no matter how many new op spawns they add to speed up gameplay if its boring because all you do i spamm hotkey exori con or mort hurs on th/ue on spawn with 100000000000bp mf in manabag

So much hate in here. A lot of things you guys mentioned are right:
Yes, some things are still bugged and need to be fixed..
Yes, teamhunting with this bonus is too op.. Yes, it’s always the same every 1-2 months (and I’m not only talking about the banner)
… and that’s something you really gotta change if you want to keep your server(s) and your community alive @Niebieski

but let’s be honest here.. kasteria offers the most stable gameplay and a good mix of rpg and war content.

The main Problem is that there’s only 2 war teams that are playing kasteria/askara/tibijka/eloth and one of those teams is pging 24/7 and outlvling everyone and after 3-4 days without any decent fights they get bored, sell their chars and move to the next server.
If those teams from the editions 1-2 years ago don’t play kasteria, it’s not even worth to start as a war player/team… and no, I’m not talking about Ond ;)

I don’t even mind if you offer every team a decent amount of points if they start or whatever you can do to convince them but that’s the reason why your servers die within 2 weeks and others (even the bugged ones) last 1-2 months.

Last edited:
06.04.2022 DMG Formula Tests 20:01 cebulandia time:
2 Rotowrms still wypierdalać z butów (rape 11 knight with good eq)
Full defence can help to tank them for a while, but on full atk rotworms rape me so hard

I mean i pass rotworms then, going trolls or bugs maybe they dont fuck me up with this eq xD rots too stronk.
Anyway i must say that on similar server with these type equipment i tank at least 3-4 rots and they hit me around 4-8 hp max sometimes.
@Niebieski u said that you repair it yesterday?xD
View attachment 66824
Then it means I'll have to revert changes I did for Eloth to old Kasteria - I'll take a look in it deeper tonight. Your welcome to come back tommorow and test it once again =)

Then it means I'll have to revert changes I did for Eloth to old Kasteria - I'll take a look in it deeper tonight. Your welcome to come back tommorow and test it once again =)
you know that your servers are good, but there is needed to fix some things, and you didnt work on it, anyway if you fix some shit, maybe you can make stable server in future where will be online 300-500 ppl for all the time, never ever listen veziv or this ond swedish braindead

is it supposed to be fixed on eloth? cuz i tested and rotworms still punch a lot.

comparison between cipsoft 7.7 (31 shielding) and eloth (78 shielding):

31 shielding on original cipsoft files seems more effective than 78 on eloth.. same equipment

and btw this is when not attacking anything which i believe means you're on shielding stance because when i attack rotworms then i get punched 2-3x more. even with crown shield and 78 shielding skill a knight cant tank two rotworms on eloth without getting damaged

Last edited:
is it supposed to be fixed on eloth? cuz i tested and rotworms still punch a lot.

comparison between cipsoft 7.7 (31 shielding) and eloth (78 shielding):

31 shielding on original cipsoft files seems more effective than 78 on eloth.. same equipment

and btw this is when not attacking anything which i believe means you're on shielding stance because when i attack rotworms then i get punched 2-3x more. even with crown shield and 78 shielding skill a knight cant tank two rotworms on eloth without getting damaged
Nop, the fixes has been implemented to Kasteria server (you may test these on Eternity world already)

Tired of dragging manabags to the respawns? tired of getting manabag into the roofs or into the water by mistake? tired of noobchars desintegrate ur manabag? I have the solution for your problems, for this edition you will have Xodet Care Package, it cost 500 points and it has only 1 use, you throw the care package in the respawn and once the care package landed, you have to open this and it will appear NPC Xodet for 5 minutes + you have a chance of 5% to get 1kk
giphy.gif

Tired of dragging manabags to the respawns? tired of getting manabag into the roofs or into the water by mistake? tired of noobchars desintegrate ur manabag? I have the solution for your problems, for this edition you will have Xodet Care Package, it cost 500 points and it has only 1 use, you throw the care package in the respawn and once the care package landed, you have to open this and it will appear NPC Xodet for 5 minutes + you have a chance of 5% to get 1kk
giphy.gif
You’re the best example of why this community is mostly retarded. Bringing up things that happened years ago even though nothing like that ever was done again afterwards. Will you ever forget someone or will you always come up with the mistakes they made in life?
You’re the biggest crybaby on every OT if something doesn’t work like you want it to.

Im not planning to play kasteria at all, but don’t bring up stuff that has nothing to do with the constructive feedback people post here but is just pure bullshitting to get attention.

Nop, the fixes has been implemented to Kasteria server (you may test these on Eternity world already)
Thats actually true, they fix couple of monsters, now you can stand with 2 rots, even attack them, and mobs dont fuck you up hard, even if you have at least 20 shielding and low lvl. Tested on 18 knight with 36/32

Still I dont got answer for my question.
WHY THE FUXK RATES ARE SO LOW ALWAYS?

You’re the best example of why this community is mostly retarded. Bringing up things that happened years ago even though nothing like that ever was done again afterwards. Will you ever forget someone or will you always come up with the mistakes they made in life?
You’re the biggest crybaby on every OT if something doesn’t work like you want it to.

Im not planning to play kasteria at all, but don’t bring up stuff that has nothing to do with the constructive feedback people post here but is just pure bullshitting to get attention.
Yeah, is definetly my bad that servers dont work, not owner's fault being greedy for money, adding spoof, preys, upgrade items, mounts, shaders, auras, rashid scroll, djinn scrolls, premium tune, dead redemption, low rate, loot cracked system.
So yeah you are right is my bad that his server doesnt succeed anymore.

Yeah, is definetly my bad that servers dont work, not owner's fault being greedy for money, adding spoof, preys, upgrade items, mounts, shaders, auras, rashid scroll, djinn scrolls, premium tune, dead redemption, low rate, loot cracked system.
So yeah you are right is my bad that his server doesnt succeed anymore.

Preys were removed on the last kasteria Edition, same with Death redemption.

With the other items you mentioned, they are all obtainable ingame - if you’re busy working or studying irl and don’t have much time to play, you can buy them, if it’s the other way round you have enough time to do Djinn/rashid ingame without paying any rl money. Easy.

Shaders and Auras can be hidden in the client so you don’t see them but they have no p2w impact. Mounts are pay2win for sure, but it’s 50 points (3eu) only and even this one can be obtained by doing the 4th arena and you can hide them in your client settings.

As I mentioned it before, you either talk about things that they already removed/changed because the community asked for it or nonsense shop items that are not pay2win or obtainable ingame.

The only thing that you were talking about in your post that should really still be fixed and is definitely forcing people to buy shop items or cash from players is the loot rate. We all know that it’s not 2x nor 3x and it wasn’t even 5x on eloth. We all see on other servers what 3x looks like. Atleast you had one constructive feedback in your post. Well done!

With the other items you mentioned, they are all obtainable ingame - if you’re busy working or studying irl and don’t have much time to play, you can buy them, if it’s the other way round you have enough time to do Djinn/rashid ingame without paying any rl money. Easy.

Shaders and Auras can be hidden in the client so you don’t see them but they have no p2w impact. Mounts are pay2win for sure, but it’s 50 points (3eu) only and even this one can be obtained by doing the 4th arena and you can hide them in your client settings.

As I mentioned it before, you either talk about things that they already removed/changed because the community asked for it or nonsense shop items that are not pay2win or obtainable ingame.

The only thing that you were talking about in your post that should really still be fixed and is definitely forcing people to buy shop items or cash from players is the loot rate. We all know that it’s not 2x nor 3x and it wasn’t even 5x on eloth. We all see on other servers what 3x looks like. Atleast you had one constructive feedback in your post. Well done!
who are u?

Yeah, he removed everything after he realized that people stopped playing like i did.

There has been so many chances to play on ots, where many wars were possible. I dont wanna list any other ot names in this topic.

Actually I only see hate here and no one being thankful on people, that hosts ots for you.

Nothing satisfy your proposals, you community want the absolut perfection of a ot.
For example:
"OH NOOO, THE MONSTER HITS 0,000000001 % MORE THAN IT SHOULD, I QUITT"
Example for tibiantis "OH NO, THERES NO ANKRAHMUN, FUCK THIS SERVER"
"THE ATK SPEED IS A BIT FASTER, FUCK I LEAVE"
"DAMN, THIS TREE ISNT ON THE SAME PLACE AS ON REAL TIBIA, I QUITT"
"DAMN, MY SD HITS 0,00000000001 % LESS THAN ON RL TIBIA"

You guys, the community, you are garbage.
Be fucking happy that there are servers online that u can play and stop act like a fucking 350969403oz nerd with acne all over the body.

Always remember, specially for all hosters. The community is garbage, not the servers you create.

Even if community is garbage he still dedicate his server for same players.
Maybe if he changes rates more people from the past could join this server?
As I told for now its only for unemployed or some no lifers wich taking medical leave from doctors.
There are many players like me, my friends, who would like to spend some time in Tibia but everywhere they making servers with low rate exp.
And we are all 30+ already, some got kids etc.
So he is making server for same community as always and then u all speaking this community is garbage d; yes?