• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I can and I can't agree of the point of mine 'disappear' after a week of the server launch. It might look like this for you as a players sometimes, while we are not providing lot of updates, but still you have to remember that we are mostly working on updates between editions. However, if you were tracking Castabra process and progress you could've seen that this server has been well managed and it was receiving constant updates - it will be same here - you've got my word about this and I'm not planning to 'disappear' for a longer time, you'll receive lot of decent updates and lot of activity from us when it comes to the support. Meanwhile...

I know running an OT or developing and running any kind of an application that people use on daily basis takes a lot of time, whether you disappear or not I don't know, but its evident that you lack communication after a few days. In reality you should have someone to answer all these questions that community ask/suggest, but your tutors are pretty meh and egoistic, so it boils down to no communication at all...

I also know people are annoying and that everyone thinks their issue is most imporatant and that they are always right but still...

See for example, 2 days befor launch we still don't know if final exp stage is going to be 1x or not, and which custom spawns will be in the game... And that's something that a lot of people are dusscissing and wanting to know here on otland, discord, fb groups etc...

List of spawns for upcomming Castabra 8.0:
  • Chimeras
  • Necros above Chimeras
  • Bonedemons Edron
  • Chaos Hydras
  • Venom and Toxic Spiders
  • Brand-new orcs southern of Thais
  • Eyelords both spawns
  • Cursed Mummies Ankrahmun
  • Walls
  • Ankrahmun 60+ Tomb
  • Drefia Tomb
Experience stages change:
  • Removed the last stage (1x) so the stages are going to end at 101 level with 1.5x multiplier.
Additionaly, many of you are asking about the vocations balance. It'll be mostly Kasteria balance, however with some nice additions that should improve the game:
  • Improved burst arrows for mages. Mages from now can use these to fight against others, the power of bursts is compared to 7.92 version.
  • Improved Explosion rune which makes it useable again for each vocation - even Knights.
  • Wild Growth rune for Druids. Druids from now can shot Wild Growths from far.

It's here - just a cavebot,
"JUST A CAVEBOT". Mana trainer or skill train is alright because You can't really control it anyway but cave bot should be deleted and every1 who's using it perma banned.

Not a single team will join this, good luck to everyone else.

"JUST A CAVEBOT". Mana trainer or skill train is alright because You can't really control it anyway but cave bot should be deleted and every1 who's using it perma banned.

Lol dude this what teams that are going to play want, you cango back to realera where its " no bot" unless u are part of punio team and where everyone bots to some extent...

Literal point of this ot is to allow eevryone to cavebot if they wish to and have some fun at night with fights, chill ot ...

Don't you know that 90% of war teams are using cavebots on their noobchars and sometimes on their mains? It's been there for ages and if you are a member of any team you should know it well - doesn't matter if it was Kasteria or any other server, everyone been using cavebots and even war bots all the time. We are aware that it's not interesting server for everyone, however we believe it will work just well as it was on previous Castabra, however now it's aiming also EU players. Just to cut off your sentence 'not a single team will join this' - we have 2 EU teams confirmed + 3 teams from Brasil which are going to play on Castabra.

Don't you know that 90% of war teams are using cavebots on their noobchars and sometimes on their mains? It's been there for ages and if you are a member of any team you should know it well - doesn't matter if it was Kasteria or any other server, everyone been using cavebots and even war bots all the time. We are aware that it's not interesting server for everyone, however we believe it will work just well as it was on previous Castabra, however now it's aiming also EU players. Just to cut off your sentence 'not a single team will join this' - we have 2 EU teams confirmed + 3 teams from Brasil which are going to play on Castabra.
I know most of them use bots, thats why I was telling You for years that You should perma ban every single bot user.
They would have to stop using it cuz for war teams, war is everything that matter and they would adapt. Like they did on other servers where GMs were banning people instantly.
Anyway, its just me. The only bot that I can accept is skill / mana / auto-loot. I'd ban every1 else. Thats why I stopped playing 8.6 the moment it came out and i played 7.4-8.0 since then

hello.
There are also 2 latin teams that are going to play, we have already talked to each other.

between the 2 teams there are more or less 25 players, it's a great server, it's good for when you are bored and want to fight, the best 8.0 there is at the moment.

my question is if the cavebot from castabra 7.92 will work in castabra 8.0 or will i have to make another one.

I mean one I made from a cave to level up, a saved walkthrough I have on file, will it work in 8.0?

Last edited:
hello.

There are also 2 latin teams that are going to play, we have already talked to each other.

between the 2 teams there are more or less 25 players, it's a great server, it's good for when you are bored and want to fight, the best 8.0 there is at the moment.

my question is if the cavebot from castabra 7.92 will work in castabra 8.0 or will i have to make another one.

I mean one I made from a cave to level up, a saved walkthrough I have on file, will it work in 8.0?
Its only cavebot v.8 on this client ,infinity world is online u can check on that world before this one starts

Which teams, tell me? Mitch & who more?

Best OT recommend for everyone!! true perlica
This is why you shouldn't do any crystal meth

@about the server
It is spoofed and laggy as always, probably ~150 unique players

PS: BEWARE
around 5 minutes after I created an account I received this email from t.com
1667568472371.png

This is why you shouldn't do any crystal meth

@about the server
It is spoofed and laggy as always, probably ~150 unique players

PS: BEWARE
around 5 minutes after I created an account I received this email from t.com
View attachment 71509
Lol "150 unique players"... At least 500 since launch, probably even more, only on 2 teams speaks and 3 discord I am apart of there were around 120 people playing last night, and thats without brazilians... So yea...

Numbers will be spoofed due to rune makers and cash chara but who cares, server is full to the brim, don't like it? Dont play.

Lol "150 unique players"... At least 500 since launch, probably even more, only on 2 teams speaks and 3 discord I am apart of there were around 120 people playing last night, and thats without brazilians... So yea...

Numbers will be spoofed due to rune makers and cash chara but who cares, server is full to the brim, don't like it? Dont play.
It's just a pure hate from a jelaous guy without coverage - propably he didn't even played a second on the server. I accept constructive criticism and trying to meet player's expectations, however the post above is pure bull*hit and all of the community who's really playing may approve.

Last edited:
@Niebieski
Due to lack of things to do when you are not in war, can you add warzones from Kasteria...
That would allow both rpg and pvp players to have something on the side to do each day and something to play towards in the end game... If items are OP in your opinion you can nerf the stats of them for Castabra...
With vis from distance for mages they will be able to do warzones as well so it should be fun and crowded with people...
I would also suggest adding dungeons as they don't give anything OP, but some cash and exp and fun little rewards for something to do each day...

Daily boses are boring and that EQ is op, so don't add that

@Niebieski
Due to lack of things to do when you are not in war, can you add warzones from Kasteria...
That would allow both rpg and pvp players to have something on the side to do each day and something to play towards in the end game... If items are OP in your opinion you can nerf the stats of them for Castabra...
With vis from distance for mages they will be able to do warzones as well so it should be fun and crowded with people...
I would also suggest adding dungeons as they don't give anything OP, but some cash and exp and fun little rewards for something to do each day...

Daily boses are boring and that EQ is op, so don't add that
We are working currently on different content, please be patient! :)