• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
you cry for him to host some shit and custom servers and then ur on for 1 min and leave cuz bad
Weren’t you the one crying about how much time u put into this server and how it “ruined your weekend” because it wasn’t online anymore LUL. Your opinion and the way you speak makes you look like a lil bitch. Oh and btw some of us have lives outside of Tibia and have prior commitments that don’t allow us to sit and no life a server that we all know wouldn’t be online for very long

I can't believe all these kids crying that the server closed. We all knew it would close eventually. Lol, just get over it and have some patience until the release.

Weren’t you the one crying about how much time u put into this server and how it “ruined your weekend” because it wasn’t online anymore LUL. Your opinion and the way you speak makes you look like a lil bitch. Oh and btw some of us have lives outside of Tibia and have prior commitments that don’t allow us to sit and no life a server that we all know wouldn’t be online for very long
bruh u logged on palyed 1 hour and went off nevr saw you again you had soemthing to paly didnt want it its gone andn ow u qq again :D

There is no reason to be mad at blinkz.... He was not the cause of the server going down.

Unfair play is the reason the server went down... Someone abused a bug that put them ahead of everyone. (Izual's T3 anni farming was not the reason, Or i do not think it was the reason.)

bruh u logged on palyed 1 hour and went off nevr saw you again you had soemthing to paly didnt want it its gone andn ow u qq again :D
Because he was one of the originals. we've played it through already lol. But its nice to play older servers you used to play.
@Synthetic_ Good to still see you around bro. been awhile lol. You working on something else? Ive been out the loop got my own place and gettting life together somewhat lol. Been playing real tibia the last two weeks lol.

Because he was one of the originals. we've played it through already lol. But its nice to play older servers you used to play.
@Synthetic_ Good to still see you around bro. been awhile lol. You working on something else? Ive been out the loop got my own place and gettting life together somewhat lol. Been playing real tibia the last two weeks lol.
Which server?

I still have a lot of work to do on tenebre so dont expect much. Also in 1 week or so I will be done with an android game and that will go on the play store for free with no ads. Just takes a lot of time when working 10hrs a day min. I am 95% done with the android game at this point and moving back to tenebre dev mainly.

Back