• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Haha went and read about 40 pages of shit from the start of this server damn i got nothing better to do, but some of the complaints and shit are hella crazy i can see why hosting/owning a server would be a pain in the ass, People BITCH about everything known to man and still got responses for it.
Welcome to Open Tibia!

I'll post some screenshots of the changes this weekend. Server is getting closer to release, we have a release date in mind and hopefully will be able to post it by the end of the weekend.
rough estimate? into november?

I will begin playing with equipment scaling over the next couple days. Will need ppl to help test/provide feedback.
If you are interested and you are experienced with the equipment prior to the wipe please private message me with your account NAME so I can easily send you an invite to the live server.

After some playing with the idea it turns out there are actually a lot of things (such as ninja) that depend on the current scaling of equipment. Rather than potentially overlooking many of these imbalances which could ruin the "fresh start" goal, I've decided that we will keep equipment the way it is. There will still be balances changes to things such as gems and what not but the core stats of equipment will remain unchanged.

I will still be doing some testing here in the next few days due to the addition of dungeons/ubers/chests the start of the server may need a bit of a rebalance.
If you are still interested in helping test, please private message me with your account NAME so I can easily send you an invite to the live server.
DO NOT SEND ME YOUR PASSWORD!! I only need the account name.
Also I will only invite 1 account at a time so do not send me every account you own...

Also thinking about trying a new idea with health/mana and healing. I've been talkin to some people about increasing health and reducing regen a bit in an attempt to make combat a bit more involved than just "combo death in < 2 seconds". Not sure if it will work with the way Deathzot works currently but I'm wondering what you all think about the idea anyway.
^ This idea could still be done without changing equipment too much but I feel it may just do more harm than good... I may play around with it again later.

Last edited:
I will begin playing with equipment scaling over the next couple days. Will need ppl to help test/provide feedback.
If you are interested and you are experienced with the equipment prior to the wipe please private message me with your account NAME so I can easily send you an invite to the live server.
DO NOT SEND ME YOUR PASSWORD!! I only need the account name.
Also I will only invite 1 account at a time so do not send me every account you own...

Also thinking about trying a new idea with health/mana and healing. I've been talkin to some people about increasing health and reducing regen a bit in an attempt to make combat a bit more involved than just "combo death in < 2 seconds". Not sure if it will work with the way Deathzot works currently but I'm wondering what you all think about the idea anyway.
So, like a priest is needed for bigger battles kinda thing? That'd be cool, make them actually needed :d.

If you will still allow botters, whats the point of resetting?
I have played manually and botted, when i played manually i went to bosses, i did a shit ton of tasks and i played like 12 hrs a day whenever i could.
When i botted i just botted... never did bosses, just did the treasure maps i got..
If you want dedicated players who really cares about the server, those people are never the botters.
Please just don't allow it, ever since the server started it was impossible to compete with botters.

If you will still allow botters, whats the point of resetting?
I have played manually and botted, when i played manually i went to bosses, i did a shit ton of tasks and i played like 12 hrs a day whenever i could.
When i botted i just botted... never did bosses, just did the treasure maps i got..
If you want dedicated players who really cares about the server, those people are never the botters.
Please just don't allow it, ever since the server started it was impossible to compete with botters.
It is for sure possible to compete with botters lmao just need to know where to hunt for Ubers because some places seem to give more Ubers then others. When deathzot first released of course you weren't able to compete but things have changed and equaled it out.

Back