• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Was only up for a few hours. Dunno if he plans on opening it tonight again

The server crashes almost every 2-3 hours on windows host. He was going to talk to Xagul about putting it on a Linux.
There is apparently still buggs on the server but it will keep online for longer periods of time on linux

Yeah unfortunately my version of the 8.6 cannot be hosted on Windows and its a pain to get up a linux server for it as a temp. I have to talk to Shawn (Xagul) to decide whats best. I put the 8.0 up in the meantime, at least it doesn't crash. It's the same IP, client 8.0.

Yeah unfortunately my version of the 8.6 cannot be hosted on Windows and its a pain to get up a linux server for it as a temp. I have to talk to Shawn (Xagul) to decide whats best. I put the 8.0 up in the meantime, at least it doesn't crash. It's the same IP, client 8.0.
Whats the account manager acc/pw?

I think it's supposed to be 111111/111111, but for some reason it crashes instantly. Maybe something is wrong with the spawning position.
It worked for me, try another client :)

Edit: My bad you need to fullscreen it

Back