• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Oh lol my bad now I realise xd

I do love the immediate accusing me though. Idk why you all (@Noheal ) just seem to think I'm trying to troll everybody, while I don't do anything as such.

Also @Nick Moortgat I have played on this server in both eras, was in top 20 (now lower due to long absence, check "Nicos") for a period of time in era2, in era1 i do not remember. And all of that 100% manual :) (this era I might get elfbot for smithing the ores I loot, because manual is not worth it at all, and I only used it on diamonds from daily tasks, which also took long time xD )

I do love the immediate accusing me though. Idk why you all (@Noheal ) just seem to think I'm trying to troll everybody, while I don't do anything as such.

Also @Nick Moortgat I have played on this server in both eras, was in top 20 (now lower due to long absence, check "Nicos") for a period of time in era2, in era1 i do not remember. And all of that 100% manual :) (this era I might get elfbot for smithing the ores I loot, because manual is not worth it at all, and I only used it on diamonds from daily tasks, which also took long time xD )

Top 20? nice joke . Never heard of you

cant sya i ever heard of u

cant sya i ever heard of u

And that's okay, you didn't have to "hear" of me, at least you're not straight out accussing me of lying.

I pretty much kept mostly to myself, except for when i wanted to trade.

I first started playing under the name Pain, joined the Akatsuki. Then some guys in my guild started asking for help because some guys were "hunting" them so i went and helped, turned out we had a "peace treaty" with their guild, and my guild mates were lying about being hunted so then our guild was actually hunted. I got annoyed with the leader for not telling anyone about the peace, and the guys for lying so i left the guild.
That didn't help and my ~11k Ninja/Barbarian was still followed around by 15k+ with 2 tiers advance so i made a new char.

This new char wass Nicos Ninja/Illu.

Believe it or not, currently he's ranked 166.

@Xagul Is there any way to provide proxy or something for eu players? since noping got accused of hacking :S

top 200*

Na I'll be top level easy without a bot because I know a secret for easy XP with little effort. ;) Just can't abuse it to much because I'll be banned if they catch on. hehe xd
He doesn't pay attention to the thread so I can post about the exploit without him finding out about it.

Na I'll be top level easy without a bot because I know a secret for easy XP with little effort. ;) Just can't abuse it to much because I'll be banned if they catch on. hehe xd
He doesn't pay attention to the thread so I can post about the exploit without him finding out about it.

How old are you 10? Lol

Back