• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul @Synthetic_

Back when DeathzOT was fuckin' lit

CoQqeFqVIAAQGUh.png

AHAHAAHAHHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH So funny video, good 1 azur mayne

maybe if you stood up from your desk chair you wouldn't be so uptight all the time

sunlight is good for you, exercise could help you tons too.
my momma always told me, son don't let them streets get ya
Already too late, 'cus im a street *****
turn ur location on, we can meet *****
Ion rap beef, i leave it in the streets *****
And you dont clap heat, you just a wannabe *****

maybe if you stood up from your desk chair you wouldn't be so uptight all the time

sunlight is good for you, exercise could help you tons too.
Why would my great leader azur payne or mattaleo try to hurt 1 of his own loyal members Feelings??? What kind of a leader are you. Ur about to catch these hands on deathzot, the rebellion is coming
0891c7d0a3e68f503cc6476765f7445a.png

#downwithazurmayne2017

How cute the fighting has started before the server is even online

@Xagul are there any changes/ rework to happen to the current classes? Or are we going to see any new classes come out?
I'm wondering the same. I guess it's time to start thinking about which vocation to roll with. Would be cool to know if they have had any changes made to them. New vocations would be very cool as well!

1st time player here, any advice on picking a voc? and which bots work best?

Shade is a good voc for starters. Use Elfbot, you can find it on the forums (forum.deathzot.net.) Wouldn't recommend you choosing ironman as you might not like the first voc you play, then your items aren't transferable .

If your thinking mage.... start as either shade or illusionist.... thinking a melee voc I'd say start as a Warrior. My opinion

Back