• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Something needs to happen about the Overcharged/ Prospected mobs. Theres literally no point to killing them right now. Maybe if they gave x% increased exp/gold or something. Could even make it always or a 50% chance to drop a loot orb also.

Last edited:
No point in killing them when u enter next area without proper gear/lvl ofc dont hunt them 1 by 1 just keep attacking them + other monsters with aoe those who leave them on spawn are botters/low gear or lvl players

I can't nolife on a server that is down :eek:
I only left to get some food and tea, I comeback and RIP

Im satisfied. The second I logout, the server crashes. Maybe the server needs me online..

he could be in bed or at work, probably doesn't know about the problem... he'd say someting if he knew

He just went to sleep a few hours ago, so you can expect him not to be awake to fix this for at least 3-4 more hours.

Back