• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
So, i am having a minor problem, I try to log into with the client i get invalid account name...... But when i log into the website i can log in.

So i do not know what is going on.

Xagul, Any help?
Dont worry ur not getting hacked its happened before, its prolly gonna crash and rollback soon

Did no think my account was hacked, I just found it odd that i could not log into my account.

Nice to know for the future.

I didn't play this time around, but the reset before this one. I no-lifed the fuck outa it, 15 hours a day for a week +-. It might not have been exactly tier 7-8, but whatever tier you're usually around when you get to that frost giant place is where it became a shit-show. People full cavebotting mc's, why? because that one tier is so fucking important.

Why you criticising if you've not even played this era? Try it out then give your opinion, so much changed this era.

The OT is great. There's always competition to be made since there's a lot of people using their bots all day and leave them overnight in hopes of pushing forward just a little bit more. If you are into managing bots(3+ clients) then go ahead and give the server a shot. The one thing that is a nuisance is the fact the best players have been using elfbot or what have you for years along with playing Tibia non-stop for years making some of these guys difficult to play with.

Join the strongest guild.. And farm in peace; that's my advice.

Haven't played in about a year .. Shoutout to Joaquin! Have fun boys

The OT is great. There's always competition to be made since there's a lot of people using their bots all day and leave them overnight in hopes of pushing forward just a little bit more. If you are into managing bots(3+ clients) then go ahead and give the server a shot. The one thing that is a nuisance is the fact the best players have been using elfbot or what have you for years along with playing Tibia non-stop for years making some of these guys difficult to play with.

Join the strongest guild.. And farm in peace; that's my advice.

Haven't played in about a year .. Shoutout to Joaquin! Have fun boys
you don't need a 3+ bots (or even 1) to be high level or have good tier anymore 0.0

Today marks the 3rd year of Deathzot! This weekend we will be having a double exp/uber event. It will start some time on Friday and end some time on Monday.

Back