• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I never failed u bitch, I was the best Mexican you ever had and you know it

wahvex.jpg

I don't need to post my character name because you believing me or not is irrelevant.
All the other top players, obviously below me in terms of skill thou... know who I am, which none of you are sitting on your 8.6+ elfbot no hand clients. ;)

I'm the 6 year world record holder for fastest hands while being watched in person/recordings for speed and accuracy in old school tibia community with a 93% hitrate. Next person to get even close is sitting at 79% and I'm sure 90% of you kids who talk shit in this thread like they are something good when it comes to tibia gets nowhere near 50%.

The only reason any of you can even contend on tibia is because of bots that ruined this game.

GL HF, keep playing your hands-free tibia. <3

I don't need to post my character name because you believing me or not is irrelevant.
All the other top players, obviously below me in terms of skill thou... know who I am, which none of you are sitting on your 8.6+ elfbot no hand clients. ;)

I'm the 6 year world record holder for fastest hands while being watched in person/recordings for speed and accuracy in old school tibia community with a 93% hitrate. Next person to get even close is sitting at 79% and I'm sure 90% of you kids who talk shit in this thread like they are something good when it comes to tibia gets nowhere near 50%.

The only reason any of you can even contend on tibia is because of bots that ruined this game.

how is it to waste a life at playing tibia without a bot?

They say 82% of statistics are made up on the spot! >_>

oops double post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Please stop.

Back