• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I don't need to post my character name because you believing me or not is irrelevant.
All the other top players, obviously below me in terms of skill thou... know who I am, which none of you are sitting on your 8.6+ elfbot no hand clients. ;)

I'm the 6 year world record holder for fastest hands while being watched in person/recordings for speed and accuracy in old school tibia community with a 93% hitrate. Next person to get even close is sitting at 79% and I'm sure 90% of you kids who talk shit in this thread like they are something good when it comes to tibia gets nowhere near 50%.

The only reason any of you can even contend on tibia is because of bots that ruined this game.

GL HF, keep playing your hands-free tibia. <3
100% legit
lmaooo

So I figured some people are interested in statistics over a long period of time. Admittedly, it is kinda interesting so....
Here are some for Deathzot!

Mirrors looted since start: 3
  • Era 1: 1
  • Era 2: 2
Mirrors used: 3
  • [Tier 5] Dagger
  • [Tier 13] Legs
  • [Tier 1] Axe

Reward Point ubers since start: 0

Reward Point chests since start: 2
  • Era 1: 2
  • Era 2: 0
Uber Spells looted: 186

Lockboxes opened: 52,738
Treasure Chests opened: 266,918
Uber Monsters killed: 272,995

Top 5 (Most Popular) Starting Vocations:
  1. Ninja
  2. Shade
  3. Archer
  4. Warrior
  5. Paladin
Top 5 (Most Popular) Vocations (Including Rebirths):
  1. Shade
  2. Ninja
  3. Archer
  4. Paladin
  5. Warrior
Bottom 5 (Least Popular) Vocations (Including Rebirths):
  • Tactician
  • Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Zenbow
  • Hailbringer

Highest Level Achieved:
  • Era 1: 70,344 - Schadenfreude (aka Beil)
  • Era 2: 100,000 - Seoul (aka Animosity)
Highest Skills Achieved:
  • Magic: 80 (Ebah)
  • Dagger: 84 (Solomeo Paredes)
  • Sword: 82 (Revlax)
  • Club: 81 (Revlax)
  • Axe: 81 (Revlax)
  • Distance: 73 (Sukari & Arch Man & Dizee)
  • Shield: 78 (Revlax)

Longest Uptime: 2,094 Hours and 53 Minutes

Most Players Online: 425
  • Era 1: 425 (June 6th 2014)
  • Era 2: 417 (November 28th 2015)

So I figured some people are interested in statistics over a long period of time. Admittedly, it is kinda interesting so....
Here are some for Deathzot!

Mirrors looted since start: 3
  • Era 1: 1
  • Era 2: 2
Mirrors used: 3
  • [Tier 5] Dagger
  • [Tier 13] Legs
  • [Tier 1] Axe

Reward Point ubers since start: 0

Reward Point chests since start: 2
  • Era 1: 2
  • Era 2: 0
Uber Spells looted: 186

Lockboxes opened: 52,738
Treasure Chests opened: 266,918
Uber Monsters killed: 272,995

Top 5 (Most Popular) Starting Vocations:
  1. Ninja
  2. Shade
  3. Archer
  4. Warrior
  5. Paladin
Top 5 (Most Popular) Vocations (Including Rebirths):
  1. Shade
  2. Ninja
  3. Archer
  4. Paladin
  5. Warrior
Bottom 5 (Least Popular) Vocations (Including Rebirths):
  • Tactician
  • Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Zenbow
  • Hailbringer

Highest Level Achieved:
  • Era 1: 70,344 - Schadenfreude (aka Beil)
  • Era 2: 100,000 - Seoul (aka Animosity)
Highest Skills Achieved:
  • Magic: 80 (Ebah)
  • Dagger: 84 (Solomeo Paredes)
  • Sword: 82 (Revlax)
  • Club: 81 (Revlax)
  • Axe: 81 (Revlax)
  • Distance: 73 (Sukari & Arch Man & Dizee)
  • Shield: 78 (Revlax)

Longest Uptime: 2,094 Hours and 53 Minutes

Most Players Online: 425
  • Era 1: 425 (June 6th 2014)
  • Era 2: 417 (November 28th 2015)
any estimate on era 3?

There just all waiting for era 3 lulz
I understand that but I think it would be quite obvious if I had a time in mind because it would have been posted by now! On that topic, I got a pretty cool idea today so I've started working on it. Will make a post about it once it's finalized.

Also, yes books are rare however those stats do not tell the full story. That is the amount of total kills regardless of level and books can only drop from a certain level onward. Before you ask, no I will not tell you how many eligible uber kills there were because then you would be able to figure out the drop rate on books >:[

I understand that but I think it would be quite obvious if I had a time in mind because it would have been posted by now! On that topic, I got a pretty cool idea today so I've started working on it. Will make a post about it once it's finalized.

Also, yes books are rare however those stats do not tell the full story. That is the amount of total kills regardless of level and books can only drop from a certain level onward. Before you ask, no I will not tell you how many eligible uber kills there were because then you would be able to figure out the drop rate on books >:[
Goodluck with whatever your working on, but yea didn't really think about the ubers that were killed prior to the level range where you can actually loot them :p. Pshhhh I already know the loot rate on books ;)

Goodluck with whatever your working on, but yea didn't really think about the ubers that were killed prior to the level range where you can actually loot them :p. Pshhhh I already know the loot rate on books ;)
do you want me to play deathzot daddy? never played it before. :S

I'm just curious, but is there a chance you would throw a server online like bitzot or something like that? your rebirth of chaos ot you talked about etc(Which I sadly missed due to millitary..) never got to play it and would pay you the Hosting costs beforehand if you threw it online

hope this doesnt sound shady, feel free to pm me ur paypal acc/bank address

I'm just curious, but is there a chance you would throw a server online like bitzot or something like that? your rebirth of chaos ot you talked about etc(Which I sadly missed due to millitary..) never got to play it and would pay you the Hosting costs beforehand if you threw it online

hope this doesnt sound shady, feel free to pm me ur paypal acc/bank address
He already has a dedicated server..... I just don't think he wants to really put any of his older servers online for a short period of time.. trust me we have tried lol

Thats why it is so cool to keep statistics of everything.

Not only does it help when balancing stuff. It also is interesting just to look at.

Back