• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hope you enjoy it! Keep in mind that the server hasn't reset yet, you may want to wait before playing.

Keyword: Yet

I can't fucking wait.

Probably the best server I played with a friend.

Edit: Any date/rough estimate on the reset date? A month? 2 months? Can you at least say something like "it'll be at least x days"

no trollerino with "it'll be at least 1 minute" plz

Last edited:
Keyword: Yet

I can't fucking wait.

Probably the best server I played with a friend.

Edit: Any date/rough estimate on the reset date? A month? 2 months? Can you at least say something like "it'll be at least x days"

no trollerino with "it'll be at least 1 minute" plz
2 min

id like to see obtainable addons from quests/tasks/missions/huntings itd instead from a fucking addon doll :< plz xagul

So with the new era coming up soon I figure it's a good time to share a new feature that will be implemented. It would be nice to know what you all think about it and if you will try it out yourself!

Upon creating your character you will be given a choice to play normally or as an Ironman.
Ql4jXxT.jpg

Ironman is meant as an optional challenge for players willing to participate and as such, unique rule sets may be applied to Ironman characters in the future. Currently the only rule is that you cannot trade items with other players. This also includes dropping items or picking them up. If an Ironman wishes to discard an item, it will have to be thrown into a dustbin or water.
There are only 2 exceptions to this rule.
  1. Reward Tokens
  2. Region Boss Items
What makes the Ironman system special is that each character is created in the current "season". At any point in time we (the admins) may decide to start a new season. When this happens, all old Ironman characters will be converted into normal characters. Any new Ironman created will then be entered into the new season and if any new rules are made, said rules will be applied to these new characters.
This allows us to make cool challenges for players in the future. As an example, we could make a hardcore season for a couple weeks where Ironman deaths result in 100% exp loss. We could also do a 24 hour challenge where you can only use a torch as a weapon! There really is no limit to the rules we can apply to Ironman characters and the fantastic thing is that it's optional, you can still play Deathzot as you normally would by simply choosing normal instead of Ironman.

So why would you ever choose to play as Ironman?
Since the baseline rule is that you cannot trade, it allows players that do not wish to MC a way to compete with other players of the same mindset. As stated earlier, in the future, we may do special challenges and said challenges may also have special rewards.

For now we just want to add the base system as a sort of "testing phase" so the only bonus for choosing Ironman is a multiplicative 50% loot rate buff, uber spells always drop for your vocation, and a blue emblem that shows other players how bad ass you are.
OnCe0QD.jpg

The blue emblem also shows up on the highscores.
gVMv1JJ.jpg

And Ironman characters have their own experience highscore list as well!
2NLlqgm.jpg

Last edited:
The ironman system is basically like playing a character during a new league on Path of Exile. Then once the league is done that character goes to the standard league. You are essentially doing that in terms of Deathzot heh.
It's fascinating to see it implemented on an OT and I hate myself for not thinking of a similar idea. Just when I thought there were no good ways to make it fun for non-MC players you proved me wrong. Brilliant idea, brilliant!
The Path of Exile seasons idea is cool and pairs well with the idea of playing an ironman. There's so many challenges and rewards you could implement into each season. Bravo Xagul.

Back