• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I would love to see a Deathzot ERA without trading (in terms of equipment) but this is because I am someone who doesn't MC obviously. There are probably only a handful of people with the same mindset as me. The rest of them would prefer to have trading so that they can still MC a shit ton of characters. I mean what other reason would players have against not being able to trade equipment? Maybe they are scared that they won't be as good without all of their MC helping them. This will also make it so someone can't donate like 100$ and buy equipment off of people.

I personally love being able to trade and have a market on games. For example.. I have a lot of fun on Path of Exile just buying and selling cool items that I find. The thing is that most trading on Deathzot was between your own characters hahhahaa so I wouldn't really call it trading. The only time I really ever traded equipment in Deathzot was when I would trade my unwanted weapons for the weapon of my class. But instead you can just use the NPC now.
So until someone gives me a few good reasons on why trading equipment is so important I will assume the main reason is because you want to MC characters.

The thing is that Deathzot is a bot and MC server for many people. It's what it has been in the past ERAs and it's what they will always see. They enjoy making MC and climbing to the top with trading. If you made it so there was no trading you would certainly lose players, I'm not sure how many but I'm sure you would lose some. Also the reason people want Ironman to last forever is so that people don't bot 10 of them for the 50% loot buff and then at the end of the season they would get all that equipment transferred to their normal character. I would also agree with other people saying that Ironman should be permanent.

Could also make it so you can trade equipment between your own characters on the same account, in case someone gets bored of the character they play.

I agree that there will be people who will quit playing if trading is disabled. But since that will stop botting and MC, there will be others who will come to the server, because they won't have to compete against bots. I often give up on servers if it's populated with bots because i will progress slower than others and most people i try talk to just don't reply because they're afk.
Deathzot was one exception, and in the end i still made it to the first page of Highscore list before i stopped playing :D

It's not so much that people want a non-trading server. It's that those who are not running (many) mcs are seeing this as a chance to keep up with those that are mcing.
- Ironman: more loot, so perfect if you play only one char. The increased lootrate makes up for not being able to trade the weapons you won't need with others.
- No-ironman: good if you are botting a lot with many chars.

For this reason they want a permanent ironman mode to avoid those mc farms from giving all looted items to the main after a season ends.
The clear disadvantage of a permanent ironman mode is having to start all over again if you get bored of your vocation or get hunted. Being able to trade within your account (only with other ironmode chars or make the entire account ironmode) would solve this issue, but could be harder to implement.

The entire point of Ironman is so that you cannot trade items. If it was made so that you could trade within your account then people would just bot a ton of MC ironman and trade the equipment. If anything that's worse than MC regular characters because with Ironman characters you would have an extra 50% loot buff per character. While you do you bring up a good point about getting bored of your vocation, I don't think being able to trade within your account is a solution.

You could make ironman/normal account rather than character. Then people who play ironman can trade their stuff within the same account to their other ironman characters. They cannot bot more than one character for this account at a time because only one character can be logged in at a time per account.

You could make ironman/normal account rather than character. Then people who play ironman can trade their stuff within the same account to their other ironman characters. They cannot bot more than one character for this account at a time because only one character can be logged in at a time per account.
As long as only one character can be logged in at a time then I think it would be a great idea. That way if you got bored of your class, it wouldn't be to hard to start over.

As long as only one character can be logged in at a time then I think it would be a great idea. That way if you got bored of your class, it wouldn't be to hard to start over.

I'm pretty sure that's how it has always been. Tibia originally made it so you can't open it more than once. People found a way around it but they still couldn't log in on the same account. If I'm not wrong that has been a thing in OTS too, I've never seen any OTS, or any other game where you could log in more than one character from a single account at a time.

Could also make it so you can trade equipment between your own characters on the same account, in case someone gets bored of the character they play.

I agree that there will be people who will quit playing if trading is disabled. But since that will stop botting and MC, there will be others who will come to the server, because they won't have to compete against bots. I often give up on servers if it's populated with bots because i will progress slower than others and most people i try talk to just don't reply because they're afk.
Deathzot was one exception, and in the end i still made it to the first page of Highscore list before i stopped playing :D
It won't stop botting xD

Then I make 10 accounts?? XD

Nick you seem to be completely missing the point of my posts. They weren't solutions to botters. They were solutions to make sure people do not abuse the ironman system for faster progress

I like the Idea about removing trade of tier items but you can also get to mining with 10mcs get shitload of stones to craft and trade them to main and its same or not ?:D
So and whats with parceling so you cant parcel anymore too? otherwise you could just send all with that lol

remove trade and all other things and just put some restrictions what you be able to trade and so on

I think a 2week test or so with that system would be great so we can find out if its good or not

And about Ironman

I think that Ironman should have some other cons I think
That should be hardcore mode for that that u get 50% more loot
Maybe when u die in PvP you lose some items of ur gear but you lose them only when u attacked first. ?

OR another Idea Ironman is not perm but you can get Ironman trought an Item you can loot?

Like you loot an Item called Ironmanssoul when you eat it you get 50% more loot and 25% more experience its very very rare and its not tradeable.
so ppl can abuse it by mcing and giving main char all ^^

And if you eat it and be Ironman it hold for 24hours?

cons can be anything just tell me some ideas please :D

Last edited:
I like the Idea about removing trade of tier items but you can also get to mining with 10mcs get shitload of stones to craft and trade them to main and its same or not ?:D
So and whats with parceling so you cant parcel anymore too? otherwise you could just send all with that lol

remove trade and all other things and just put some restrictions what you be able to trade and so on

I think a 2week test or so with that system would be great so we can find out if its good or not

And about Ironman

Maybe when u die in PvP you lose some items of ur gear but you lose them only when u attacked first. ?

OR another Idea Ironman is not perm but you can get Ironman trought an Item you can loot?

Like you loot an Item called Ironmanssoul when you eat it you get 50% more loot and 25% more experience its very very rare and its not tradeable.

Not being able to trade with other players is a big enough handicap for Ironman players

The handicap isn't there to punish Ironmen, it's there to encourage it... It's not much of a "handicap" for people wanting to play on one character manually to be fair. In fact it's to help the manual players and handicap botters on MCs, so i don't think there should be any more handicaps to make Ironmen more difficult

Yes you are right guys but I speak of the normal character and Ironman should not be able to trade at all with tier items. thats why I tought Ironman get also 50%loot buff so there should be something like you say @nimri to encourage it! :)

I mean, Ironmen will(should) not be able to trade anything with anyone (except maybe other Ironman characters on the account? Xagul can decide)
And if they disable eq trade then there shouldn't be a problem either, maybe then they will even not introduce the Ironman system at all, or then they could keep them seasonal rather than permanent, because people won't be able to abuse it for eq anyway

And about Ironman

Have you like never played deathzot before lol? You can't have it so that you ever drop eq, it doesn't work and makes people instantly quit. Dropping a T11 makes it for you might as well stop playing if you can't trade something to replace that item with. No no and no again

Last edited:
Have you like never played deathzot before lol? You can't have it so that you ever drop eq it doesn't work and makes people instantly quit. Dropping a T11 makes it for you might as well stop playing if you can't trade something to replace that item with. No no and no again

I'm sorry but to me this message doesn't make any sense at all. I'm not talking about what it means, but about the grammar, i can't understand it.

I'm sorry but to me this message doesn't make any sense at all. I'm not talking about what it means, but about the grammar, i can't understand it.
Lmfao I'm driving just typing out a response I could care less about the grammar, it's a tibia forum.

Back