• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Lmfao I'm driving just typing out a response I could care less about the grammar, it's a tibia forum.
1) stop texting while draving
2)if you "could" care less that means you do care
3)it's not the spelling, it's about how your words are put together
4)doesn't matter where you post, if you don't care if people understand it or not then it's not important so don't bother posting at all
5)stop texting while driving

You guys been hella busy on here today.

I like the idea of being able to choose whether you'd like to stay as an ironman or change to the normal state at the end of a season. Lots of people often want to change the vocation they'd like to play and if you were an ironman with, lets say t7, at the end of the season then you'd want to be able to transfer that work to another character.

@Xagul would it be possible to make an option that if at the end of the season, as an ironman, you can be teleported to the oracle to create a new character and transfer all of your items from that character to your new one?

1) stop texting while draving
2)if you "could" care less that means you do care
3)it's not the spelling, it's about how your words are put together
4)doesn't matter where you post, if you don't care if people understand it or not then it's not important so don't bother posting at all
5)stop texting while driving
Kys, literally everyone understood it LOL. I didn't type out a puzzle and tell you to fucking decipher it.

Kys, literally everyone understood it LOL. I didn't type out a puzzle and tell you to fucking decipher it.

Let me begin by stating that I was being polite at the beginning, I didn't unsult you "lol fag can't type"
You're coming out to me with a "Kys"
"literally everyone understood it LOL" how do you know that? If nobody has replied to it yet.
You have corrected it since i wrote that i can't understand that, it says edited 20min ago while my post about it was 24 min ago

"Have you like never played deathzot before lol? " that part is straight forward
"You can't have it so that you ever drop eq, it doesn't work and makes people instantly quit." I do not understand exactly what you're trying to say here. I can try to guess, but it isn't phrased fully right.
"Dropping a T11 makes it for you might as well stop playing if you can't trade something to replace that item with." I believe you mean for eg if you drop a useless uber spell and can't trade it people will quit?
"No no and no again" you're clearly disagreeing with the proposition

Let me begin by stating that I was being polite at the beginning, I didn't unsult you "lol fag can't type"
You're coming out to me with a "Kys"
"literally everyone understood it LOL" how do you know that? If nobody has replied to it yet.
You have corrected it since i wrote that i can't understand that, it says edited 20min ago while my post about it was 24 min ago

"Have you like never played deathzot before lol? " that part is straight forward
"You can't have it so that you ever drop eq, it doesn't work and makes people instantly quit." I do not understand exactly what you're trying to say here. I can try to guess, but it isn't phrased fully right.
"Dropping a T11 makes it for you might as well stop playing if you can't trade something to replace that item with." I believe you mean for eg if you drop a useless uber spell and can't trade it people will quit?
"No no and no again" you're clearly disagreeing with the proposition
Why are you being a smartass? English may not be his first language, leave him alone.

IMO the simplest solution is the best, don't bother with ironman. Or if you really want it in your server, don't make it seasonal or anything. You're an ironman with a few bonuses and a few cons and that's it.

Have you like never played deathzot before lol? You can't have it so that you ever drop eq, it doesn't work and makes people instantly quit. Dropping a T11 makes it for you might as well stop playing if you can't trade something to replace that item with. No no and no again

hmmmm u got any better ideas?

how come i understand him and it's not even my first language hmm///
Like i said he has edited the post since. And English isn't my first language either.

Why are you being a smartass? English may not be his first language, leave him alone.
I've also mentioned this already but I wasn't trying to be mean to him. I even started the comment with "I'm sorry" implying I'm only looking for clarification.

Edit: Changing "i" to "I" because this is something we're looking out for now apparently :)

hmmmm u got any better ideas?
Yes actually, I suggested having ironman and seasonal ironman for when a season ends it doesn't become a normal character. Why does ironman have to have a negative to it? Dropping items upon death on deathzot does not work for the type of item system the server has.

Oh and @nimri I edited that post by adding one comma lmao.

Yes actually, I suggested having ironman and seasonal ironman for when a season ends it doesn't become a normal character. Why does ironman have to have a negative to it? Dropping items upon death on deathzot does not work for the type of item system the server has.

Oh and @nimri I edited that post by adding one comma lmao.

Ye but everyone would play ironman then why would you play normal character? to bot 10 mcs? still 10 mcs more worth then 1 ironman lol as xagul said 1 ironman = 7.5 mcs XD

Ye but everyone would play ironman then why would you play normal character? to bot 10 mcs? still 10 mcs more worth then 1 ironman lol as xagul said 1 ironman = 7.5 mcs XD
Okay so then why would a ironman need more cons? lol explain please

@Blinkz I'm pretty sure there was 0 commas, full stops and capital letters there in the original post but that's irrelevant to the point.
The alone fact that you edited it to fix it, is literally all I wanted from you, if you felt like i was trying to harras you then I apologise as that was not my intention. Hope we can leave this behind us now :)

"Yes actually, I suggested having ironman and seasonal ironman for when a season ends it doesn't become a normal character. "
I was getting confused about that becuase I was sure i posted pretty much the exactly same idea which was from my head rather than reading what someone said.When i checked back a few pages i could clearly see that YOU said it here first and started thinking that maybe my post didn't send or something. Turns out i posted that on the actual deathzot forum, before making account here xD Presumably the times on this forum and deathzot forum are different and idk by how much. So i'm gonna assume we both had the same idea at "roughly" similar time ;)

Okay so then why would a ironman need more cons? lol explain please

I agree here, ironman doesn't need any more cons.

Back