• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
why you made a new acc to just spam emo shit man, you clone his idea, cry on spelling and add nothing to the chat ;=( cmon dude grow up

I hope by "new" you mean one that hasn't been made before, and not implying I've had an account already and made a second one to "spam emo shit"

I have no idea where you see me "spam" or say anything "emo" I made this account so i can discuss my favorite OT server I've played so far.
http://forum.deathzot.net/topic/30124985/5/ Here you have the post where I said I believe Ironman should be permanent. I said it Yesterday, at 4:41 AM time given by the Deathzot forum.
Blinkz said it Yesterday at 9:23 PM according to this forum. Like I said I don't know the time difference between the two forums so I will not even try to say I was first as I simply cannot prove that. Neither was I implying that he stole my idea.

Like I said before it wasn't about the spelling, "grammar" doesn't neccessarly mean spelling, it can also mean punctuation.

I try to be as mature and polite in every post as I can, and everybody is giving me shit. I don't think it's me who has to grow up here.

And from this point onward I'm going to simply ignore any comments about me that are irrelevant to the server, as this is what the true "spam" here is.

Guys what about daily quests? that you can make once per day
Would be great since we have none

I would recommend daily quests that give you some sort of item and with that item if you have enough of them you can buy something special maybe a rune for bp or other stuff theres alot of brainstorming for that

Guys what about daily quests? that you can make once per day
Would be great since we have none

I would recommend daily quests that give you some sort of item and with that item if you have enough of them you can buy something special maybe a rune for bp or other stuff theres alot of brainstorming for that

Daily Tasks in Premium Shop already. x2 Uber Loot (2-4 times with a option to double it is already good.) Plus x5 Hunting task exp is broken

Yea that's exactly the problem.... there should be ironman characters and seasonal ironman character..... so once your season ends it becomes just a normal ironman
Yesterday at 3:30ish

Can someone elaborate seasonal ironman? I must have got someting wrong here i thouth that ironman was gonna be going on through the hole time with new challenges every week or so? Or are you gonna have to make a new char for every "challenge"?

Can someone elaborate seasonal ironman? I must have got someting wrong here i thouth that ironman was gonna be going on through the hole time with new challenges every week or so? Or are you gonna have to make a new char for every "challenge"?

Xagul's original idea seemed to be that each season a new ironman has to be made, and after each season the said ironman turns into a normal character. The main discussion here on the topic is that if this was the case, people would set up bots on the said ironman characters for the duration of the season and then transfer all the loot from them onto their main after each season ended.

i like the idea of being able to reset back to lvl 1 at any point but keeping your gear/perks

It's been a month since you announced the reset, @Xagul
Please, give us some more information regarding date etc.

Have some patience it will be ready when it's ready , rather have a non bugged server then a server wich will have shitload of bugs

4856cbc3f6328b329dd44f2ab4029d1e.png
is this confirmed info?

You guys should be checking DeathzOT forum, not just here and constantly bitching

Doesn't matter when it resets, I'll be top level anyway bot free cuz I aint a little puusay.

Back