• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I thought it would be worth announcing, on the day of release the server will open 30 minutes early to allow players to get situated "account/character/hotkeys/ect...". During this time you will be able to sit and chat in temple but will not be able to leave until launch time!

I thought it would be worth announcing, on the day of release the server will open 30 minutes early to allow players to get situated "account/character/hotkeys/ect...". During this time you will be able to sit and chat in temple but will not be able to leave until launch time!

Shawn, Did you see what i wrote before?

About the streaming, If it was possible for one of u guys to make a "list" on the main page so it get atleast viewed maybe by 1 or 2 ppl

This is pro.

About the streaming, If it was possible for one of u guys to make a "list" on the main page so it get atleast viewed maybe by 1 or 2 ppl
It might be something we can do but we mainly would like people to stream it on twitch so other people that play tibia and don't already know about the server can find out and try it!

It might be something we can do but we mainly would like people to stream it on twitch so other people that play tibia and don't already know about the server can find out and try it!
people who do stream worthy content will also need to do some massive sweeping campaigning for their channel, aka going to Other tibia boards, Youtube gamer channels and spamming the walls, social media network spamming. doesnt matter how good your stream is if you don't advertise for it.

That also said, you guys should if you dont already, have a full detail "for dummies" how to download the software needed to play an OT and connect for the possibility of people who never even played tibia before, that is ofc, if your goal audience is to draw in new people like that.

Yea ofc, it will be seen on the bottom of the page on "games" on twitch, But i mean it would be a good thing to have on the main page to for ppl that check out the thread. I doubt that many ppl from otland checks tibia on twitch tho

I wish everyone goodluck on the start of the new deathzot, I will not be there on release due to work at 8am in the morning and gf wanting to watch a movie and me staying alnight with her lol

Well, I'm deffo going to stream, too bad I work 10 am to 5 am tomorrow, so everyone will be ahead of me.
I will be downloading tibia client just because of this ots, so it better not be disappointing :)

Well, I'm deffo going to stream, too bad I work 10 am to 5 am tomorrow, so everyone will be ahead of me.
I will be downloading tibia client just because of this ots, so it better not be disappointing :)

If you like custom-tibia-goodness then you will not be disappointed!

You mean the ones you can donate 30$ and actually change your characters vocation? Then no, that was removed.

If you mean balance changes then of course there will be some (if need be).
Yeah i did mean he 30$ shit glad its removed.

I'm working on a streaming section of the website as well so anyone who is interested in streaming can send me their channel link and I'll add it to the website, I'm sure we'll add an in-game command as well that will bring up channel links.

You should delay the server for 1 hour! If possible.
Any solid arguments for why they should delay the opening of their server simply because you demand so? And no, "because it doesn't quite suit my schedule" won't cut it.

OnT: Finally an OT-server worth spending more than a couple of hours on! Waiting enthusiastically for the opening.

-Eoowie

a thing I've thought of is if u play ninja and got good daggers dose that effect our spelle dmg or is it only helmet that make the spell dmg better?

Back