• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Enraged Serious PVP Server! 8.11

skittles

Reaction score
I do not own this server, i just play it and its amazing!!!.. Its an amazing OT

Enraged OT
IP: enragedserver.ath.cx
Port: 7171
Client: 8.11
Uptime: 24/7

Exp Stages:
1-50 - 500
51-80 - 350
81-100 - 200
101-150 -150
151-180 - 50
181-200 - 25
201-250 -10
251-600 - 5
601-xxx - 1

Server is started on the day of Saturday, August 2nd, so join soon and become one of the top levels.

Server specifications:

3 tier sets, 1,2,3

many custom weapons

many custom wands

many custom monsters

80+ houses (will add more when more people join).

Big map with many spawns, spawns will increase as player count and player levels increase to keep the server fun and entertaining)

Teleport room for hunting spots.

2 pairs of soft boots, different regains.

mana runes, 2 of them, first one level 20 100-200 mana, 2nd one level 100 300-500 mana, they are just the levels to buy them, anyone can use them.

Custom addon system.

Trainers

No cheating gms (all gm commands are taken off exept the ones needed such as broadcast)

The server is pvp enforced, but you dont get any experience

The server is fast paced, yet still challenging to kill hard custom monsters, and takes a while to obtain all the T3 Items.

As the server ages more and more spawns, custom items, custom quests, etc will be added, and the server will not go down after a day or a week.

This is a serious server, I know its pvp-enforced and theres teleporters and mana runes and such but please dont flame, a serious server doesnt have to mean like a 5x rpg.. a serious server is when the host is not going to give up on the server.

Hope to see you on the server!
Enraged OT staff!

1/1 TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT!

Back