• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot connect...

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I don't know how to describe my problem..but I'll try: I got a server which hosted on my friends computer, he got ~500 kbit\sec upload\downoad speed internet, not a very powerfull computer. We just testing our OT now, so we have online only 4-5 peoples(testers), but the problem is : for example today in the morning, all playing good, all can connect. But now I came home and only 2 from 5 peoples can connect. 3 others gets "Cannot connect to server~~(10060 error)." I connected to his computer with Radmin, restarted server, restarted no-ip, chenged delays in config for disconnect, and tryed connect again > and still 10060 error, cannot connect, but then, in 15 mins I try to connect, and yeah! I got connected, and I can login\logout free, all works fine. He said he didn't maked anything =\ what it can be? I really can't understand ;\ HELP ME >D

and it was for only 15-20 mins? if ye then maybe the net service was slow due to prob. from ur net sponsor.

no, before i tryed to connect to him with radmin, I tryed to connect to server for 1h~, and it is not first time, it was many times before ;\

well try hosting it from ur pc and see if u still get this error if still then use other rev.
NOTE : did u recompile it? coz maybe while u are recompiling it u did something wrong caused this.

hmm, we tryed from other pc, sometimes still some(not all) players can't login(connection timeout).
yep, i compiled by myself...don't know, what I maked wrong ;(

@up then u maked something wrong while compiling happened to me b4 i recompiled the server again and it worked.(i mean i downloaded new clear tfs source and remade what i made b4)

hmm, I try...but anyway I always updating my .exe, so it was some random revs ;( anyway, thanks for don't ignoring my problem xD

Back