• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant access to my web

ka0zstyle

Reaction score
ver

[URL]http://subefotos.com/ver/?a5c4bedeb2f251f1c663865b6be3c304o.jpg[/URL]

Since they can see already ope the ports directly of the modem and also from control panel - firewall, but equal:S the people continue without being able to enter my page and my server :(

I can enter with localhost, 1270.0.1 - my global ip and my not - ip .. but only I, other persons they cannot :( lacking me to put some configuration in the uniform server or something this way?

Just because you port forwarded the ports in your router doesn't mean the outside world can see those ports, check with your isp (internet service provider) to see if these ports are open.

Try using a different port like 8080, if others still can't access you are most likely not forwarding it right. If they can most likely your ISP is blocking the port 80.

Back