• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant create character in acc manager and problem with znoteaac website

tomat44

Reaction score
I have been following this tutorial VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system (https://otland.net/threads/video-tutorial-from-nothing-to-a-fully-working-ot-server-website-and-shop-system.166818/) and now i have ran in to 2 problems that i dont seem to be able to solve by my self so thats why im asking here.

When i start the server i can log in on the account manager with 1/1 and make my own account. But when im creating the character it says it already exist. Ive tried to change the thread_stack = 140K in my.ini also as suggested in another thread but that did not change anything.

The second problem is the website, when i move the znote files to the www folder in uniform and refresh the website nothing really happens? Would be really thankfull if someone could guide me in the right direction here :D thanks!

Back