• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't Enter The page

ghostly95

Reaction score
Well I have a problem ...
I can not access the page shadowcores
I can not log in with my character please help

P. S. Now try with my laptop and i can logg in but in my pc i can't help please!!!!:(:(:(:(

That's weird, do you get any response if you try to ping the server? What IP does it show?

Instructions to send a ping to the server in Windows:
1. Hit the Windows Key (on your keyboard, between Ctrl and Alt) + R.
2. Write cmd in the dialog that appears and hit OK.
3. Write ping shadowcores.twifysoft.net in the commandline window that should have appeared.

It will say "Pinging shadowcores.twifysoft.net [ip_here] ...", what does ip_here show up as, and do you get any responses from the server?

I got the same message from Micce Timeout packets sent = 4 received = 0 lost = 4

Help please!!!!

Windows Xp

- - - Updated - - -

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck:(

- - - Updated - - -

aveer ayudaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- - - Updated - - -

Dibujo.JPG

I was thinking it could be a DNS issue, but it resolves to the correct IP you just seem to be unable to connect to the server for another reason. Try this command:
tracert 5.9.6.104

Try disabling the network interface Hamachi created, if that doesn't work you'll have to uninstall it.

Back