• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant get any character to work (SQL TFS)

Falazen

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I come here bearing a question about TFS (newest version, 8.21). I'm new to SQL: so cut me some slack (been doing XML since 7.5). I'm having the worst time trying to figure out how to change the account managers position or even get an account I made to work properly (always says I don't have the correct information put in)

So: I need massive help with properly applying information into databases and getting them to work. (new chars, accounts, access rights, ect). Everything is set up correctly for the server to run: I just cant get through with an account (saying my temple position is wrong, acc is incorrect, ect.)

Quite honestly, I don't see how in the world this is more simple than XML at all.

Your using phpmyadmin? If so, you uploaded your database? Maybe follow a tutorial on how to setup a database if your having trouble with that. Then if you just navigate through phpmyadmin you will understand how it operates and how to browse/edit it. Keep in mind that being frustrated on not knowing how to use it will make the learning process harder. Once it dings on you, you will notice it's so much easier to edit than XML. Trust me ;)

Back