• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant get triggers.sql to work

Avarian

Bring Out Your Dead!
Reaction score
I've tried it everyway I could think of I also have gotten help from wrzasq a couple of times and I still cant get it.

So please post what your's looked like so I can have an example to go off and maybe it'll work.

Quoting you from otfans; "Tried both neither gives a result >_> but i'll keep playing with it I guess",
if it didn't print any error after that you entered your root password, it means that it worked without any error or warning, if you got an error, then please post what error you got and what command you tried.

I mean I got errors, i'll post them in a sec.

UO0010.jpg

I tried it multiple ways none have worked yet

My Database is named Forgotten
The server is in a folder on my desktop called Forgotten 0.2.2

try:
C:xamppmysqlbinmysql -u root forgotten -p "C:Documents and SettingsMichael HenningDesktopForgotten 0.2.2triggers.sql"

Sorry it took so long to respond but I still cant get this to work talaturen. I even tried the thing you posted way up there ^

Is there ANY other way to make triggers.sql work other then through cmd ?

Database name:
Forgotten
Location of Xampp:
C:xamppmysqlbinmysql
Location of triggers.sql:
C:Documents and SettingsMichael HenningDesktopForgotten 0.2.2triggers.sql

I've tried every way possible to make it work but it just wont, feel free to list any ways you think might work.

For those that still dont understand it:

Place triggers.sql in C:
open cmd
type cd C:
Type C:pathtomysql -u root theforgottenserver -p < triggers.sql

Then it will ask for your password, if you dont have any leave it blank.

Back