• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant load items.otb!

Falazen

Reaction score
Alright, I'm having troubles with this. Is it even possible to add the new weapons that have the elemental graphics in - game yet? (for TFS). When i added them into map, it wouldn't let me start the server. Someone please tell me whats going on, it just tells me the item cant be loaded and the map needs a new OTB file, but when i give it the 8.1 OTB it wont even load it. any help is appreciated.

Edit: because people dont seem to understand or WISH to asnwer i'll go more in-depth.

I'm using evolutions (gave up on TFS) and im trying to get it so that I can simply USE the item graphics in-game. all I want to do is make use of the unused graphics of the enchanted weapons. I've been thinking of ways to use it and i've come up with some nice ideas, and I really need to find out how to add them ingame. So if somone could clear this with me it would be awsome.

PLEASE ANSWER! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back