• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't log in to my own server! [invalid password]

Danny_

Evora Project Dev
Reaction score
I'm using TFS 0.4 3777.

Also using gesior acc 0.3.4

I can log in with the account on my webpage but when I try to log in to the game it says invalid password, as the account name is correct but the password is not, I've checked it and tried it multiple times but it does not work.

Can anyone tell me what's happening and how to solve it?

i tried to search for it but found nothing

rep ++

Sincerly

For future reference, make sure you stay with sha1 the whole time with your server or plain or whatever it was to start when you first made your database, because if you change from plain to sha1 you will have to use the hash tag as ur password and thats un needed ;P

To make sha1 encryption work you need to set it 'sha1' in config.lua and also set encryptionType 3 in phpMyAdmin.
But is more recommended that you put sha1 in config.lua, and then, create a new db, and install all stuff again.

Good Luck.

To make sha1 encryption work you need to set it 'sha1' in config.lua and also set encryptionType 3 in phpMyAdmin.
But is more recommended that you put sha1 in config.lua, and then, create a new db, and install all stuff again.

Good Luck.
how i can create a database for myotserver?

Back