• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't loot serpent spawn.

Askarian

Reaction score
Earlier today i was exping at yalahar dragons and i tryed to loot a serpent spawn that another player had killed and i got the message "You are not the owner". So i waited for a while and then tried again and i got the same message. I tried for over 5 minutes on the same serpent spawn and i still wouldn't work. Isn't it supposed to bee like 15 seconds or something?

even if its 23482742983472 hours! u are still not the owner! u no kil! u no lot! okei gets it mens? altho i would love if it would be the oldschool where u could drag the body and loot anyones kill :>

Yeah but in real tibia you can loot a corpse that someone else has killed after "15 seconds??" and if the player who killed the monster didn't get his loot he obviously dont want it, right?

Yeah but in real tibia you can loot a corpse that someone else has killed after "15 seconds??" and if the player who killed the monster didn't get his loot he obviously dont want it, right?

In real tibia u can push faster
In real tibia u dont hit this much as mages
In real tibia u cant hit anyone if they are stairhopping with melee
In real tibia doors push u randomly left or right
In real tibia there is stamina

o.o this is not real tibia m8

Back