• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't run server, console don't start but works on other pc

diablidar

Reaction score
Hello. I have problem with running mine ots (yeah, I know I should make it my own but I just bought it ready to run becouse it's just for fun). It's real map, 64bit, 12,64 client version. I used to run it on other laptop (borrowed) and it works perfect, no bugs, no problems. Now I tried to run it on mine laptop and console didn't run. I have cleaned everything, reinstalled the windows, got all updates, visual c++ installed, bought 8gb ram, ssd 500gb just to get it faster. I have all updates as I said, turned off all kind of widows shields/firewalls etc but still I can't run it. It don't shows any bug. Console appears but I have only "-" letter displays for like 3 sec and console turning off. Maybe I'm missing some program? Seriously I have got no idea what else I'm supposed to do.

Open cmd and run tfs with"C:\tfsfolder\tfs.exe" and see if it return something. Try re-download all dll files.

Last edited:
Hello. I have problem with running mine ots (yeah, I know I should make it my own but I just bought it ready to run becouse it's just for fun). It's real map, 64bit, 12,64 client version. I used to run it on other laptop (borrowed) and it works perfect, no bugs, no problems. Now I tried to run it on mine laptop and console didn't run. I have cleaned everything, reinstalled the windows, got all updates, visual c++ installed, bought 8gb ram, ssd 500gb just to get it faster. I have all updates as I said, turned off all kind of widows shields/firewalls etc but still I can't run it. It don't shows any bug. Console appears but I have only "-" letter displays for like 3 sec and console turning off. Maybe I'm missing some program? Seriously I have got no idea what else I'm supposed to do.
Did you set the database name correctly in your config.lua? Is your web engine and database manager running? (xampp, uniformserver). Also check if you have the map unzipped, in otbr it comes compressed and if you don't realize it you will never know how to run it xd

Back