• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ can't use fluids or potions uh inside protection zones

johnsamir

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

I'm using tfs 1.5 downgraded by nekiro 7.72 I'm aware that i can't use fluid/liquids potions or even UH inside protection zone like depot or temple
the vial can't be used on the floor nor player either and uh can't be used on self or on other players inside pz zone
how to solve this? please give me a hand

thank in advance
Post automatically merged:

resolved was using an outdated script

Last edited:
Solution
Its solved or not? resolved was using an outdated script
that was other thread, and it was exclusively to solve mana potion issue this has not been solved yet i think it's related to sources, don't know where to view
Solved it was an issue related to my datapack and not nekiro's itself and in spells.xml before charges="1" add this aggressive="0"
he has made a good job server is quite stable
Its solved or not? resolved was using an outdated script
that was other thread, and it was exclusively to solve mana potion issue this has not been solved yet i think it's related to sources, don't know where to view
Solved it was an issue related to my datapack and not nekiro's itself and in spells.xml before charges="1" add this aggressive="0"
he has made a good job server is quite stable

Last edited:
Solution
Back