• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cardinale spriting

Cardinale

Reaction score
hi otlanders! im new and i wanted to share my advancement creating the transparent sea sprites. (using 10,98 client)
im gonna show off my spriting/editing skills.
if you are interested on it, send me a pm.

77.png

whats next?

lava borders, ground borders, gold floor, and walls, plants, trash, lights, fish's, stairs. and more!

later im gonna make an outfit like this one colored in blue too like the sprites, so players with the sea helmet can go inside the sprites and open chests, fight monsters and do exploring inside the sea. (picking up flowers, rocks etc)

buceo-viejo-buzo-traje-dibujo_csp10138093.jpg

Last edited:
hi otlanders! im new and i wanted to share my advancement creating the transparent sea sprites. (using 10,98 client)
im gonna show off my spriting/editing skills.
if you are interested on it, send me a pm.

View attachment 50750

whats next?

lava borders, ground borders, gold floor, and walls, plants, trash, lights, fish's, stairs. and more!

later im gonna make an outfit like this one colored in blue too like the sprites, so players with the sea helmet can go inside the sprites and open chests, fight monsters and do exploring inside the sea. (picking up flowers, rocks etc)

buceo-viejo-buzo-traje-dibujo_csp10138093.jpg
Nice

Back