• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

/care

Latinkk

Reaction score
Just thought i'd post now, been 2 months and still no replys from GM's on my owed exp scroll and blood orb, theres barely GM's online anymore, you obviously dont care about the server anymore? what the fuck has happened?!

What do you mean with your owed exp scroll and blood orb? Why do we owe you that? We are still around on the forums, and we still care about the servers, we just don't have enough time to login these days but we are still working on an update.

What do you mean with your owed exp scroll and blood orb? Why do we owe you that? We are still around on the forums, and we still care about the servers, we just don't have enough time to login these days but we are still working on an update.

For the quest above svargrond dp... I survived on my knight (Knights) and whilst people were getting tp'd at the end I disconnected.. when I logged back in i was still on the roof and had to msg silent defender to get you online, you tp'd me to the floor and logged and thats it.. havnt heard about my rewards or anything.. ask anyone there, even ask silent defender if you wish..

Just too add i also made 4 lost items requests and not 1 got answered, i left forum posts and still nothing..

For the quest above svargrond dp... I survived on my knight (Knights) and whilst people were getting tp'd at the end I disconnected.. when I logged back in i was still on the roof and had to msg silent defender to get you online, you tp'd me to the floor and logged and thats it.. havnt heard about my rewards or anything.. ask anyone there, even ask silent defender if you wish..

Just too add i also made 4 lost items requests and not 1 got answered, i left forum posts and still nothing..

its also good that your working on a update :peace:

I remember this, i got Talaturen online, but Talaturen doesnt know about the event nor the items becasue it was Feloth event, and as you can see he got kicked for personal reasons.

Back