• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Cast System (Any version)

cardosoft

Reaction score
I don't have much to say but the reason i'm selling it is because i need it for my school.

My other account is Pitufo™ if you are concerned with reputation or anything else.

My server being hosted right now with cast system are (If you whant to test it): Infinity 9.81 and Infinity 8.6

If you are interested you can send me and inbox or add me at skype: alexisBizcar

The cost of this cast system will be discussed if interested.

Last edited:
175 EUR KKKKKKKKKKK

Free cast in resources premium boards!

What else can you expect from a guy like this? :p just look at his layout, a genuine, cheeky, absurd shadowcore layout rip off.

I'm not going to make any kind of accusation but we don't even know if this cast system is even made by him, he (@cardosoft) looks like the kind of person that would do anything for money (money-hungry bitches). 0 respect for this guy, wouldn't recommend buying his stuff or supporting him anyhow.

If you have a more reputable username why not post with it? o_o

Twitter Bootstrap?
Twitter Bootstrap

Red

No offence to your server but that is also like saying your "cyntara" layout is not a rip off of layouts like this or official tibia itself because its blue.

http://templates-sale.com/preview/279242.html

^ That layout also uses bootstrap and look how different it looks, saying that it looks the same as shadowcore layout just because he uses bootstrap is a poor excuse man :/

Back