• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows cd rom dont wanna boot

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
"Disk boot failure, Insert system disk and press enter"

Well today I got my server computer to start but I did know there was some problems with it, But I did remove the cd rom to try another one, Dident work...

So when I enter the one I got when I bought it says "Disk boot failure, Insert system disk and press enter" and Ive tryd download the drivers (I think this is the one..)

Philips DROM6216 16X DVD-ROM Drive Firmware Update - HP Kundtjänst (Sverige - Svenska)

DROM6216-44-U-unit.gif

Do you have one of thees?, then please tell me how you got youre drivers..

Im trying also to remake the cd and put windows reinstaller pogram from microsoft but it still says "Disk boot failure, Insert system disk and press enter"

Rep++

Thank you in advance, Wibbenz :(

Well it says its connected but it dosent wanna install the drivs, Ive tryd it one two diffrent dvd and boths says that they need drivs, but they dont wanna install the drive.

Is there a way I can install windows/linux without any cd rom?, (uninstall the hole shit)

Back