• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celesta

Yes lol me when im back. But if your lonely just find yourself some good friends and an active guild there :) Thats what I did and had heaps of fun eith the old WolfPack :D

Yes lol me when im back. But if your lonely just find yourself some good friends and an active guild there :) Thats what I did and had heaps of fun eith the old WolfPack :D
Haha, you're serious?
I have got a lot of friends, I own a guild with 40 members and you are vice leader here lmao :p
Do I look like I am lonely? :p :p :p

Haha, you're serious?
I have got a lot of friends, I own a guild with 40 members and you are vice leader here lmao :p
Do I look like I am lonely? :p :p :p
Just sounded like your lonely so I wanted to stop you from potentially quitting :p see? im just worried about you haha :D

Just sounded like your lonely so I wanted to stop you from potentially quitting :p see? im just worried about you haha :D
Thank you for support mate :)
I just want to know if any other OTLanders are playing on Celesta. :D

I have a couple of 200 eks there but I haven't touched tibia in a year or so
I have no plans to come back either but oh boy celesta was easy to bot

I managed to bot 10 knights from 0 to 100 a year ago in free account areas then made some prem to 200 but like 4 of them I made level 200 on free account only hahaha

A nice world though good luck

I managed to bot 10 knights from 0 to 100 a year ago in free account areas then made some prem to 200 but like 4 of them I made level 200 on free account only hahaha

Is it even fun to bot? =(

grppic_2104324_patrickstarfanclub.gif
todo.jpg
tumblr_inline_npxxggpOXK1t2whqx_540.png
CLDTukgUAAIGVPc.jpg

Yes these days it is very funny to bot and it really increase the self-esteem.

I think I meet u once online and we had a short chat :D

@Deepling @Animera
i enjoyed botting. Not just cheating the game but the script making etc too
However, if tibia restarted and were more strict against bots I would never use one :) Everyone has their own opinions

@Damon that's correct, I gave you a bunch of shit iirc xd

@Deepling @Animera
i enjoyed botting. Not just cheating the game but the script making etc too
However, if tibia restarted and were more strict against bots I would never use one :) Everyone has their own opinions

@Damon that's correct, I gave you a bunch of shit iirc xd
haha yea could be the case haha :D My memory is vague haha XD

Back