• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Change back my thread as it was <.<

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
I made this thread when I decided to release my 7.6 map server (without engine)

but Arches saw the Map file was in 8.0 format and though the server was same, and by that changed the name.. <.<

It's a 7.6 map in 8.0 format (supported by avesta), there are only 7.6 items used, the 8.0 is to support house tool for newbs that can't edit their own 7.6 house editor...

Please change the name back to 7.6 server (instead of really lame 8.0)

Thread link:
http://otland.net/f50/8-0-real-map-server-scripts-43219/

Thanks =)

Sincerely

Well... some of the scripts are 7.6, but as long as the map is 8.0, I believe the thread should keep that title until it's changed. Also, the 'data' folder you provided with the map includes creaturescripts, movements, talkactions and weapons folders, useless if the server is 7.6.

However, change the map format to 7.6 and remove those folders, send me the new download link, and I will scan it and update your thread.

Well... some of the scripts are 7.6, but as long as the map is 8.0, I believe the thread should keep that title until it's changed. Also, the 'data' folder you provided with the map includes creaturescripts, movements, talkactions and weapons folders, useless if the server is 7.6.

However, change the map format to 7.6 and remove those folders, send me the new download link, and I will scan it and update your thread.

Don't you get it? The Avesta support it, the map was used in my server, the only difference it's a 8.0 type to support house.xml + house border for noobs... <.<

it's still a 7.6, just another type of file to make it better and more easy to noobs.. <.<

if it's a such big difference I could make the map to 7.6 format, but then noobs wont be able to add those house I didn't add,,,, also the house will go bugged, all will be named to "OT HQ" and will not be buyable.... sounds like a awesome server!

Back