• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

change map 12 85 to 12 86

tim26

Reaction score
I have a problem, I have a canary engine that was updated and after compiling and leaving my own map, I write an error when launching that you cannot add the items id because it is not registered. I added a little to the map and I would not like to do it from scratch, is there any possibility to convert the map? I will add that the change is from the protocol 12 85 to 12 86 engine canary -otservbr
Post automatically merged:

Screen Shot 05-29-22 at 06.15 PM.PNG

Last edited:
Canary use ClientID check this MapEditor that convert from spriteid to clientid and convert your map.

- When opening the RME, it will ask the directory of version 11.00, just indicate the folder where the Client 11 Outdated (10x) was extracted.
    • Before converting your map to client id, for your security make a backup!
    • To open a map, go to File > Open map and open the server id map.otbm.
    • RME will open the map with the houses and respawns (if it exists).
    • If the map does not open or is unsupported, go to File > Import > Import Map.
    • File > Convert to Client ID.
    • File > Exit.

It does not work, it does not open, the import works, but it immediately pops up that items otb should be updated, and the map looks like the following after clicking convert ok map has saved but how is it supposed to work if I do not choose anywhere to convert to? In addition, in the latest canary, otb items were removed and replaced with a dat file.
Post automatically merged:

Screen Shot 05-30-22 at 10.28 AM.PNG

I had the same problem and i did what christian said. Download the convert map id and open your old map (the one that throws you errors) with the program, then click on file -> convert to client ID and it is done

Here is link

I had the same problem and i did what christian said. Download the convert map id and open your old map (the one that throws you errors) with the program, then click on file -> convert to client ID and it is done

Here is link
Esse link não funciona, parece ser brasileiro, mas ... :(
link does not work

Back